• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Anyone know if there's a place to get controllers customized? I'm in need of a new controller and I want to make it a different color than the regular black, silver, orange ones.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Couldn't you just paint it after or something?

One of my controllers broke today :(
The L button doesn't trigger until closed all the way. So no light shield...but I have 4 more new ones to use for weegee :D

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Hard to say without looking at it James, you either just need to re-attach the spring on the trigger. Or just take the L button out entirely, and replace it with one from another controller.

D

dapopesson

William : Evan, if you're reading this, I'm sorry I couldn't make it over to your place. Something happened to me and my girlfriend and I'm ****ing pissed off right now. Again, I owe you my apologies for not giving you any word, but I just couldn't leave her.

D

dapopesson

William : Surrey is seriously the most ****ed up place ever. I'm considering not even hosting smashfests anymore coz of the **** that has been happening lately.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
William : Surrey is seriously the most ****ed up place ever. I'm considering not even hosting smashfests anymore coz of the **** that has been happening lately.
Is this a normal day in Surrey, Will? It's happened like twice already and I haven't known about you for very long.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
you gotta bring a loaded gun(50-999 dmg) or sharp long meat cutting knife(1-800 dmg) into surrey or youll get gg'd but i recommend b.astard sword (100-999 dmg)
Pff. I wouldn't bother bringing an un-enchanted weapon into surrey. You should have a priest buff you with the aura of justice first.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Me and sion decided to go Wednesday, but we'll go thur if you can't come that day. Also jack lost his charger lol.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
I wouldn't want mah boy to be getting into any sort of danger. Appreciate it though. Thanks.

Lol, infract irl. You should infract them when you come down yo,

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Will, why are you not on my msn yet?

Victra be gging the noob w\ 6points ftw!

ipods suck
(get it?)
That wasn't a very good one...but toilets do suck kinda

Top Bottom