• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Rampage

vx
I saw that a while back. One of the dumber things I've seen, but hey, if they want to screw around go ahead. There's no way in hell it'll be the competitive standard though. I do hope they get that extended replay thing working as I'd pay to buy one of those to save replays over 3 minutes.
stfu firestorm, stfu. though the idea of saving replays over 3 minutes is a good one

Patooty

Smash Ace
stfu firestorm, stfu. though the idea of saving replays over 3 minutes is a good one
arg, why the rude tone all the time whenever speaking about brawl and or brawlers?

Maybe you can help me understand something. I understand why pros, or even just "good" melee'ers would hate on brawl. I understand why the technical players would hate on brawl. I understand why even mindgamey players would hate on brawl. I understand why the super comboey players would hate on brawl or why the up-and-coming melee'ers would hate on brawl. Or even not-so-good players who are just "the best out of all their friends". Hell I can even see a low-tier group of players hating on brawl...

But why do you hate on brawl?

Rampage

vx
lol I was playing around. To be completely honest I like brawl but what I don't like is that as soon as I started getting into melee brawl came out and that's probably my fault for not joining the community earlier and another reason would be all the change like a lot are complaining about I've been trying to get better at melee this whole time and brawl is distracting me from doing that. If you still don't understand why then I just can't explain it

Don't mind me

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
capfalcons knee is the highest, in brawl and even 64, CFs knee is the highest... isn't that a given though?
Also, Jiggs is fo sho better than credited. Even in Brawl, but there isn't anything to prove she isn't credited enough yet so I wont complain about it...yet

Metà

Smash Master
capfalcons knee is the highest, in brawl and even 64, CFs knee is the highest... isn't that a given though?
Also, Jiggs is fo sho better than credited. Even in Brawl, but there isn't anything to prove she isn't credited enough yet so I wont complain about it...yet
Brawl Jigglypuff might have some decent potential, I guess, but it just seems like most characters have a lot more. Her problem isn't so much that she got terribly nerfed, as much as it is that she just isn't as unique anymore. She doesn't have the most outstanding recovery anymore, several other characters can Wall of Pain (some even better than her, like ROB), her rest is never a one hit kill (EVER), nearly everyone out-prioritizes her in the air, and everyone is just as floaty as her, so her aerial mobility is nothing special.

Also, the rest nerf is one of the most frustrating things. If they left it as it was in Melee (same damage and knockback), it would have nerfed itself, because you can't combo in it EVER because of the sh*tty new moon gravity physics. Also, I've heard people say it has less wind-up lag, but that's a lie, becaause I've compared them side by side. It just seems faster because Brawl is such a slooooooow slow game.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
$5 MM's best of 5 with everyone and anyone ,Meele, may 17th

tha' rite I'm gonna bring my vcr to record to. I've never even uploaded my own smash vids yet.

Zm4rf

Smash Cadet
When are can I come at early?

If I were to come, when is the earliest the party is starting?

(LOL, SMASH PARTY.)

(LOL, SMASH.)

(LOL.)

unityole

Smash Lord
When are can I come at early?

If I were to come, when is the earliest the party is starting?

(LOL, SMASH PARTY.)

(LOL, SMASH.)

(LOL.)

may 17th, this saturday, 10 am till whenever, at SFU
64 / MELEE / BRAWL, 4 TVs

possibly small round robin if enough interests.

Evan, Matt, Sean, Yakal, Nate, Tyler, Adam, Keith, Roby and possibly few others
and me ronaldmcdonald500

pm me for more detail

FalseFalco

Smash Master
arg, why the rude tone all the time whenever speaking about brawl and or brawlers?

Maybe you can help me understand something. I understand why pros, or even just "good" melee'ers would hate on brawl. I understand why the technical players would hate on brawl. I understand why even mindgamey players would hate on brawl. I understand why the super comboey players would hate on brawl or why the up-and-coming melee'ers would hate on brawl. Or even not-so-good players who are just "the best out of all their friends". Hell I can even see a low-tier group of players hating on brawl...

But why do you hate on brawl?
thats like the only time tieps said someone sucked

AIDS

Smash Lord
Ryan i would really like it if you stayed off my account, i recall you doing this in the past and it is a nice easy request. please just leave it alone. =)

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Ryab must be a beast when it comes to hacking then.
You didnt tell him your pass and you've changed it yet he is logging on to your account?! Ryab teach me the all mighty hacking technique.

Top Bottom