• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
Sorry I took you off my awesome list, I had to cut down on awesome people, since my list was getting big. Don't worry, you're still awesome. ; )

Oh yeah, and I'll give a cookie to whoever understands my new rank. ^ ^

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
a real cookie or one of those crapy fake internet forum awarded cookies?

Sorry I took you off my awesome list, I had to cut down on awesome people, since my list was getting big. Don't worry, you're still awesome. ; )

Oh yeah, and I'll give a cookie to whoever understands my new rank. ^ ^

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
Why wouldn't that suprise you much? I'm pretty sure I thought you were from Oregon. Like, I literally said to Otto "Dude, I didn't know Oregon was here." I havn't seen anyone get four stocked by Nate that fast since...Reggies fat.

Also, Wak has very good english.
Im not from Oregon... You must have mistaken me for someone else.

AIDS

Smash Lord
sean move to Oregon, move out of ur parents house, ur parents are nice, too good for you:p

any smashfest sunday? sunday would be nice, im busy saterday and weekdays

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Who has doubles video's from the previous tourney? Is it James? I kinda really want to watch them because I ***** so hard. Also interested in the video's from the SFU tournament >>

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
I have the videos from the SFU tourney, doubles weren't recorded at SFU but my computer is in the shop, im on my brothers for posting, so i can't get the last video in the S-royal/Sas set up quite yet, but im working on it.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Im not from Oregon... You must have mistaken me for someone else.
I forgot, nooba can't comprehend smash humor.

Oregon folk are characterized by their bad hair and mediocre hygeine.

Thus, I made a joke to Otto. "Hey, I think he's from Oregon. CUZ HE STINKY! GET IT? HAR HAR" And Otto replied "LEAVE IT TO SHANEY! NYUCK NYUCK!"

Understand?

booshk

Smash Lord
hey
eric can u host a smashfest this sat i think i will attend if there is one
i want to se-x everybody there especially manuel:mad:

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I go to UBC.

I would host a smashfest at my house Sunday, but well, you know. The Superbowl and all. Maybe sometime during my semester break I could host one.

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
$PITE - If you do plan something, please let me know. I would like to get in on some smashing cause i havent in a while. I actually live on campus, so if you wanna play a few games on a break...

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
$PITE - If you do plan something, please let me know. I would like to get in on some smashing cause i havent in a while. I actually live on campus, so if you wanna play a few games on a break...
YOOOO, hey Fox Machine, my name is Troy Tham. I go to UBC too and I guess clearly I'm a smasher. I hope you don't mind another person joining you on some smash action?

My breaks are:
M/F 10am-1pm
W 10am-12pm
Tue - off at 12:30pm
Thurs - every other thurs I'm off at 12:30, otherwise it is 5.

I hope I can play you, and hopefully Frank will be there too, he's awesome. Frank I'm adding you to msn lol

EDIT: Sorry I missed your previous post Frank! Also my cell is 604 790 7488 in case. I don't know whether or not to bring my controller to school now!

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I was actually thinking of setting up a Gamecube in the CSP Lounge in the Leonard Klink building, for smash during longer breaks.

Troy, it looks like we have some relatively long similar breaks (every other Wed 10-12, every other Thu 1230-2). I'm also off M/W/F at 2PM, Tu/Th at 330 PM. Fox Machine, you should post your available times and maybe we could all get together for some smash at UBC.

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
Hi Frank and Troy. My name is Gary. Frank I added you on msn and Troy I will send you my email. Well I have a pretty packed timetable. I only get lunch breaks 1-2pm and I dont get off until at least 4pm everyday. But hopefully we can work something out. Frank we might have seen each other before. I'm in the room right beside CSP everyday lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
omg thers a fox machine? is it like a pop machine? *presses green fox button*

oh whoops forgot the money

*inserts $5*

*presses green fox button*

JDZL

Smash Rookie
Yeah! Some other UBC'ers!!!
I've been wanting to get more involved in the smash community, (as well as become better my self, i'm a total noob), but i never have the time to go to all those far away smashfests.
I don't go to ubc, but i live real close (Hampton Place, off west 16th and wes brook mall)
I get off school around 12:30-1:00, and usually get home around 1:30-2:00 pm.
If you guys are just chillin and playin smash, i'd love to add to the roster of local smashers.
add me on msn : wicky_wicky_woo@hotmail.com

V

vince0

I want in on the smash action but I dont go to UBC.lol I live in New West

booshk

Smash Lord
ERIC I AM GOING OUT WHEN U CAN POST IF UR GOING/NOT GOING TO HAVE A SMASHFEST TMR ILL CHECK WHEN IM BACK I LOVE u

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, I won't be making this one. Too much homework to do today (concert tonight, superbowl tomorrow = not much time for hmwk). Also, the Avalanche are on against the Oilers, and I rarely get a chance to see them.

EDIT: And they lost. These are the consequences of being a fan of a bad team. Bah.

Oh, and I got a solo practise session in yesterday. Was working on ledgeteching some more, jabbing in grabs (I always throw too quick) and testing out some previously unused throws. Apparently F/B-Throw to F-air works well against fastfallers.

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
omg thers a fox machine? is it like a pop machine? *presses green fox button*

oh whoops forgot the money

*inserts $5*

*presses green fox button*
Sorry I'm like one of those crane games, and you know how absurdly hard is it to win at one ;)

BTW, there might be a little get together at UBC on thursday.

Top Bottom