• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Man, my BIOL 121 midterm was easy, it helps that my teacher has such an evolutionary bias and neglected to teach genetics yet. And that he let us take in a cheat sheet. Got up at 3AM to study, so I'm tired. Troy will probably know what I'm talking about.

Must... start... smash community at UBC...

Metà

Smash Master
If anyone goes to SFU, I'll be there next year. I've had one successful tournament there, hopefully another tourney in April. My parents both work there, so I have some rooms I can set up TV's in. However, the facilities aren't always flexible, so I'll try to find some days/times I can use these rooms. Btw, I will most likely be holding another (in April, as I said before), and it will probably be in the same room it was last time, because it worked so well. And I will bring my labtop, with TIO installed. -_-

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Man, my BIOL 121 midterm was easy, it helps that my teacher has such an evolutionary bias and neglected to teach genetics yet. And that he let us take in a cheat sheet. Got up at 3AM to study, so I'm tired. Troy will probably know what I'm talking about.

Must... start... smash community at UBC...
LOL my bio 121 prof is allllll about genetics, I'm gonna die on mine next Friday. Today I found out that I have my math 101 midterm this Thursday, good times lol. At least math isn't formal, so I can still go for smashing and not worry that much as it is after a big midterm.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
ya, but i havent been able to find anything on it... ive only had it been told to me... does anyone have a link to it, cause all i found was stuff on a earthquake next week on vancouver island. and thats it O_0, btw ive been practicing and getting alot better!! cant wait for the next smashfest or tourny :) , meta *Shakes fist* this sfu tourny better happen.
ps: OMG THE DOWNFAL OF KEN!! http://www.pbfcomics.com/?cid=0PBF46024BC-New_Specs_for_Ken.jpg#48

No Airo you don't want an earthquake cuz if there IS one it's supposed to be BIG.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I phear for your sanity.

btw you're never gonna "master" the dair. As Marth, you have to vary your attacks so that the opponent doesn't kill himself IRL in desparation of getting back on the edge.

eg) dtilt, fsmash, Dolphinslash, bair, side+b meteor, counter, and maaaybe ledgehop dair.

Otherwise, it's no fun watching fox suffer.

=D Airo, you don't want an earthquake because you live in richmond. and it'll be HUGE. Biggest in recorded history.

I miss johnposts.

AIDS

Smash Lord
ywes scrambled eggs would be nice indeed, but eggz...who could you do that to poor noobking he never cheats...except with his broken Fair. you should march back here and confess your sins.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I've decided since everyone keeps bothering me about that I should do singles instead of just doubles, i've come to the choice that I WILL do singles as well but I wont be playing Peach in any tournament singles match. Instead I will be using characters I don't normally use such as Falcon/Marth/Link/Puff etc.

Now please stop bothering me about singles and crap.

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
Dave's stupid Rule

Hey, I was wondering if we are still playing with this rule? and if so, has it been changed to "You cannot choose to play on the level you last won on"? I never see this rule enforced, and quite frankly, the whole "You can't play on the same level twice in a given match" Thing is well... Stupid! Dave should be shot in the face. With a Brick.

That is all.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah. Wak's a hot mod...with a hot bod. LysanderBlack is secretely from Oregon.

Dave's stupid rule is where you can't counterpick the last stage you won on. And if you call the rule out, then its enforced. Its not like your opponent is gonna care if you dont say something.

Metà

Smash Master
It will be your last set. Unless you're somehow godly with him.

Is there a smashfest this saturday?
I won't use him for the entire set. Mind you, my :yoshi: is getting pretty good. Plus, it's not like anyone has any experience fighting against a good :yoshi:; it could really throw you off your game. I'll have a few friendlies first to see how good my :yoshi: really is.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Believe me, the surprise factor will only last once or twice. So you'd better be pretty **** good with Yoshi to compete.

G&W owns Yoshi... :)

Top Bottom