• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

robyextreme

Smash Ace
I won't use him for the entire set. Mind you, my :yoshi: is getting pretty good. Plus, it's not like anyone has any experience fighting against a good :yoshi:; it could really throw you off your game. I'll have a few friendlies first to see how good my :yoshi: really is.
I have never faced a yoshi with pichu.. and I really mean never.

So remind me to do that match next smashfest if you want. :)

Oh and my pichu in the signature is evil, don't look at him.

Metà

Smash Master
lol yeah. that Yoshi @ 0C2 was sicccc! So pretty much no more surpise factor from yoshi for anyone who was there :p
No two :yoshi:s play the same. >_>

I'm not really serious about this whole :yoshi: thing; he's more of a fun character for me. If I somehow manage to do well as him, I might reconsider. :yoshi: is such a cool character. ^ ^

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I played john's yoshi, it was different. Who are some famous yoshi players?'

your emoticons bother me. Fun characters okay. I play some fun characters, including marth and fox >.>

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
frame guy, bowser vs yoshi mm $10-50 or higher if you want when next we meet.

EDIT: we can even do all the matches on your home town yoshi's story if you want, that'd be fine by me. homefield advantage ftw right?

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Just posting to say that smashing was fun today with Frank ($pite), Gary (Fox Machine) and JD. Nice fun matches, can't wait to do it again. I wanna improve on my Marth and Fox, so expect to see them a lot more next time guys.

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
Man, my BIOL 121 midterm was easy, it helps that my teacher has such an evolutionary bias and neglected to teach genetics yet. And that he let us take in a cheat sheet. Got up at 3AM to study, so I'm tired. Troy will probably know what I'm talking about.

Must... start... smash community at UBC...
Hah mines not until after the break. But I have no idea whats gonna be on it. Evolution and genetics were first term topics for me.

As for starting a UBC smash community ... we kinda did, didnt we? But there has to be more smashers here. Maybe I'll start a UBC smash facebook group, FTW?

@Troy - hey it was great fun and nice meeting you three. We should have more of these in the future.

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. Wak's a hot mod...with a hot bod. LysanderBlack is secretely from Oregon.

Dave's stupid rule is where you can't counterpick the last stage you won on. And if you call the rule out, then its enforced. Its not like your opponent is gonna care if you dont say something.
You must be on some good @$%#. I eloquently request that you immediately allow me to partake in the illicit consumption of your good &#$%, good sir.

and furthermore, Kindly go !$#@ yourself... good sir.
Then go die in a high-speed horse-back gun-toting republican chase.
YIIIIIIHAW!

Furthermore, thank you for clarifying dave's stupid rule... though we are not sure if we can trust folks that think I'm from Oregon.... It's "Zed" @#$!it!

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
awwww... guess there wont be earthquake... sigh... will have to wait till next year =]
Are you talking about the big one that's been expected anytime from 400 years ago to any second now, and is going to level everything, destroying all of our buildings and killing most of us on the west coast of North America?!

If it aint comming this year, i guess we will have to wait till later for the appocolypse

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Why do you want an earthquake so badly?, one that is suppost to litterly tear down your hose, freindly neiborhood smashers houses, and reck your video games!!!!!

well it was estimated to come somewhere between today and Saturday.. but then the tectonics suddenly stopped and everything..

but from what i heard, its likely to come next year April ^^

JDZL

Smash Rookie
gary man, smash was good. i had no idea you lived so close.

if u every wanna smash sometime after class, just gimme a shout. my house is near by.

UltimaSmash

Smash Cadet

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
i read bcgov topics on earthquakes, though richmond's ground will 'liquify' richmond's elevation will not drop, richmond wont sink, but instead, the loose ground will be able to absorb tremors to some extent. =p it will still be a catastrophic sight though HEHEHE

any smash fest tomorow? <3

ediT:

oops, forgot youre all in WA this week T_T

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Gary's actually good. I was surprised, given the low quality of some of the vids coming out of the Pro Impact players topic.

Patooty

Smash Ace
If the earthquake hits, it's probably gonna be ~9. AKA Japan will feel the waves that it produces. Good luck not dying..

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
The Richter scale is known as such only by people and the media; seismologists call it the local magnitude scale. It's only in use because it's publicly recognizable, even though better scales exist.

And that's my useless fact of the day.

Top Bottom