• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I can attest to how challenging it is to operate a Fox Machine. Plus they don't accept American quarters.

Nice work on infecting the BC thread, Gary--keep that space beast fresh while yer at school! :)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
But ganon can shield and not get hit :laugh:

BAD NEWS GUYS

my camera is so ancient that my computer can only recognize that it's there, but not read the signal. I'm working on a way to get the crew battle on my comp but it's looking grim.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Mewtwo is neither cool, nor cute. Easily the least cool low tier. I mean, why would you play mewtwo?

Theres no way you enjoy playing him.
Theres no way you enjoy the fact that its mewtwo. I mean hes a pokemon for christs sake.

The only reason I can think of is you like to lose.

CrackHead

Smash Journeyman
bowser - Upb < ganon
mewtwo's evilness > ganon's evilness > boozer's evilness

mewtwo's cuteness > boozer's cuteness > ganon's cuteness
mewtwo's coolness > bowser's coolness

<3 ^^
mewtwo's sexiness > jigglypuff's sexiness XD
mario has a mustache........

psychic pokemon > plumber
mewtwo tail > boozer tail
ganon cape > mario cape
zelda prettiness > samus prettiness

zelda ftw!
dude...SHUT THE **** UP!!...like holy **** man..

Patooty

Smash Ace
lol yeah. Your last x posts have all been:

"A's noun > B's noun"
Enough's enough.

Last note:
Samus' missiles > Zelda's missiles. I needn't say more.

B

Blind Guardian

Hello all. Looks like you guys have an interesting scene over here. I'm primarily a /Capcom player here, but I want to pick up Smash after getting hyped up about Brawl. I'm a completely newbie, but am looking foremost to have fun and learn a whole lot. See you all around...

robyextreme

Smash Ace
I could probably host guys. I live in a larger house now then the one at before we have 3 large rooms.

But the problem is I currently only have 2 T.V's, maybe if I find more in time I can get something going for this Saturday. I live two blocks down from metro station manuel knows. But NO promises this is only if I manage to find more T.V's.

Top Bottom