• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It would be easier for him if we were all there, but I don't think it's a meeting spot, per say... plus we could do stuff to each other while we wait for him.

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
I believe Juan will be hanging at my place until Jordan picks him up, anyone else going with them is more than welcome to do the same, I have to take off for work around 8 but feel free to use my place.

Oh, and Juan doesn't know where I keep the lube, so don't be scurred... unless he brings his own.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Since I won't be able to end up at Chad's place, Michael and I will be chillin at Dobie. O.o does anyone need our number to let us know when to be ready?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Chad, you need to just post your address in here and have it put on the front page. I keep needing it and having to ask you, lol.

EDIT: Jordan's new address

3003 Flower Hill Dr.
Round Rock, TX

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Attention everyone that cares about HOBO 19: You must read a certain document before the event!

IM me on AIM at Sesshomaru010101 and click the link in my away message!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Tuesdays/Thursdays don't really work for me, b/c on W/F/M I have to get up at 6AM to go to class, and my classes don't get out til 5PM, attendance mandatory.

Don't conform to Charles' needs!

He needs to man up and start going to things :p

Thanks for everything again, Chad, you're the best <3

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
Well if we can have a bigger attendance on wednesday thats cool too.

And I wouldn't conform for anyone, but Charles is one of my original boys... so... ya **** it, i'd conform for Charles, Juan, and John... and maybe Jordan... since he didnt play a lick of IC's today! woo. :p

And MufasaBigSwordIkeRape III, burnt out? well there is a play ground right up the street from my house, it has monkey bars, this weird bouncy catapult thing for breaking childrens' arms, and a pipe that runs underground with 2 speakers so you can set up covert ops on the sand pit. Entertainment is not an issue!

Or we can just meet downtown and have an irresponsible, liver failing good time.

How's Wednesday work for those interested?

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
No promises about Wednesday, have two papers due on Thursday.
so instead of procrastinating and playing with yourself tonight and tomorrow, get them done! that should free up your wednesday!

you're also more than welcome to shut yourself off in my room and finish them up in there if you want. Goes the same for anyone else that wants to get some work done without distractions.

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
So if anyone wants to come tomorrow feel free, anytime after 2 is good, I may be going out pending the plans of others but probably wouldn't be til 9-10 at the earliest.

If people don't want to come due to lack of numbers that's completely understandable, and I would like to offer up a smash fest for next wednesday if that's the case (enough notice to get more people for sure.)

Feel free to text/call any time of the day if you have any questions: 817.504.3671

This is what i've got so far:

Chris
Juan (pending)
Mustafa (pending)
Charles (pending)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I won't be able to make tomorrow, unfortunately. Next Wed should be perfect for me though b/c it's right after I've taken my big exam, and I believe I don't have papers due.

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
I personally would like to attend next Wednesday as well. These past couple of weeks have been pretty busy but I'll be finished with all my exams and papers on Monday so count me in for next Wednesday. :3

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
All right, i'm going to call it off for tomorrow (today).

I will be hosting next wednesday though, and would like everyone to show up!

Gives us more notice and gives those of you who went to hobo this weekend a little break from smash, even though I know you all miss me terribly. :p

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, Chad pulling a Jordan, staying up past 4 AM!

I'll do my best to make it next Wednesday. I'll likely be in crunch time editing my film project, but I'll work hard next week to clear up room. I'm a pretty fast editor, haha.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, UT Smash Club is having a BRAWL TOURNEY this Saturday noon-8PM!!
Meeting begins at noon, actual tourney will most likely begin at 1PM, on the UT campus in room WEL 3.502.
Unfortunately, non-UT students will not be able to enter, but are welcome to come for friendlies.
We may also have Brawl + towards the end of the meeting, and I personally think its about time Austin developed a Brawl + community. So if you don't have the tech skillz for Melee, but would still like to be able to COMBO, come for that!

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
Guys, if you are willing to attend that, we might as well just meet up somewhere else on campus to play on saturday.
Im free around 5pm saturday. :)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well, I just plan to attend it to see what they got going on. If it's not worth it, I won't come back lol. It'd be interesting to see how they run it, and who knows? There might be some hidden talent on campus.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Not gonna be able to go to that tourney. I'm going to the football game.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
unless something has changed, you will be disappointed.

Its a good time killer though.

Top Bottom