• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Am I grouped in "Others" !?

We are so over.

Then again... forget it, I'll be in Vegas anyways!
I was about to say "I thought you were going to be in Vegas" but you answered that for me. I didn't forget you Chad haha.

Yeah, I hear ya'.

And thanks for the points guys.
Remember, http://www.savethearcade.com and donate to Arcade UFO :D

Anyways, about the venue, it's actually located in Round Rock called "Titan Gaming".
I told to the main guy who owns the place and he said he would have no troubles of I decided to host a Smash Brawl tournament there. I won't be able to confirm anything until the next few days, however.

Another thing he mention was that they we're going to have there OWN Brawl tournament, with like prizes, goods, and what not. However, they don't have a date on that tournament just yet and they are unsure of how the out come will be. I asked if I could help them with that specific tournament, but they said they needed no help.

Otherwise, I'll keep you all updated.
SAVE THE ARCADE TOO!! haha ;p
LOL.

That is the same venue I found. It's like 2 minutes from my house. They are making their own ruleset for that tournment and having weird prizes, but it's whatever. They seemed somewhat willing enough to let us use the store as a venue.

Yeah, I sadly won't be able to go to HOBO this time around. That weekend is one of those crazy weekends where I have to read an entire novel on top of other homework. XD I'd like to go to the next one, though.
Okay.

Oh I'm going barring any huge tests or research papers due the following Monday or Tuesday. I found out Inui is coming, so I wanna see who has the better Ike among him, Lee Martin, and Me. Low Tier Singles ftw. Reserve me a spot.
Ok.

Car:
1. Hylian
2. PhantomX
3. Wolf
4. Bored
5. ???

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Does anyone have a capture card? I'm gathering some clips to make a highlight video.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
If we went, where would we stay? If i dont have work over the weekend, i think ill go.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
John, you can take Suspect after I **** him while playing Simple and Clean.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
LOL.

That is the same venue I found. It's like 2 minutes from my house. They are making their own ruleset for that tournment and having weird prizes, but it's whatever. They seemed somewhat willing enough to let us use the store as a venue.
Oh? I didn't get into any specific notice, maybe that's why he refused my help (wanting to have there own rules and all).

Whatever the case is, yeah they seem willing to have any other tournaments hosted there.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Can I possible get a head count on exactly who from Austin would be attending Steakfest?

I'd appreciate it. :)

Double post. Oops, blah blah blah.

Suspect

Smash Hero

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
For sure it's me, PX, and Hylian. I'm still working on Jaded and ADMJP.

Grayfox43

Smash Cadet
Hey did anyone here go to the N64 thing at Jester East? I'm Wolf's brother, I made it to the finals and then got wrecked by someone, and I was wondering if that person is here.

/edit
Woh! I was about to say, I didn't EVEN post anything! But yeah apparently Jester East held a 64 smash tournament my brother got second in.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Leaving late friday night, probably coming back either sat night or sun morning depending on when I work sunday.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I say Tuesday because...Kingdom Hearts DS comes out on the 30th. :p

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
so where would you guys like to meet to play tomorrow? I believe sir chad of couch would like to join as well.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
My place is pretty small and only has one setup. I don't have a problem doing it at my place if people wanna meet on campus, though.

Jadedlink

Smash Apprentice
It looks to only be a few of us so size and setup number doesn't matter. And another setup is always possible.

The problem with my apt is it is very dirty and i'm sure it smells. Not sure since I never get to see it much anymore. I'll probably be around campus anyway at that time.

But we can have it at my apt if we really want. But I'll need everyone to leave by like at least 8, if not earlier. Somewhere else might be better.

And I'll try to make people play TMNT Smash Up where ever we meet. Haven't got to play "seriously" against anyone.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm down for some TMNT. I heard mixed reviews, but I'll try it out.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I'm interested in playing some competitive brawl online or in person. I live in Austin so I don't think the lag would be that bad. Let me know if you wanna play my friendcode is 2363-7755-5763. You can PM me or email me at joelmontalvoo@hotmail.com Live at The Triangle on Guadalupe. Me and my friend want some competition.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
come into campus if you want to play. We can do it at my place around 6

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I just got confirmation that El Paso is in on the hotel deal. I just want to know if you guys are still interested. I am able to get multiple rooms, for the stay in Houston, currently we are looking at 15-17 people if you guys want in. I am looking at two rooms for now but if that is not enough we can also look at getting a third. It is a nice hotel and it is discounted so we would be looking at about $8 per person, max for the two rooms.

let me know whats up.:)

Top Bottom