• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'd like to say right here and now that I hate AiB. Can't get a single match in Free Play. T_T

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I know what you mean. I havent played on AiB in forever because of that reason.

Skypirate do you know "blackstones" on AiB? And whats his tag in real life cause I know hes a tx player.

:phone:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I asked the same thing at one of my first smashfests. It was actually kind of embarrassing.

Still don't know who it really is.

BTW. There's yet another player from Elgin named "Solid Soul". It's like there's some conspiracy to hide the Elgin players.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I asked the same thing at one of my first smashfests. It was actually kind of embarrassing.

Still don't know who it really is.

BTW. There's yet another player from Elgin named "Solid Soul". It's like there's some conspiracy to hide the Elgin players.
Lol. I just want to know who blackstones is cause hes an *** hole and must be addressed as such in person.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So I'm probably not going to Genesis anymore...

Because both my short films Sick Daze and Sandwhich'd are Finalists in the Las Vegas Film Festival.

It's the same weekend, wahaha.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
1. It seems that I am now complete garbage on wifi. Go figure.

2. GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOTHER****ING ****, CHRIS!

Lol. I just want to know who blackstones is cause hes an *** hole and must be addressed as such in person.

Oh yeah, I know he's an *******. That's why I was asking about him.
I was ready to form an angry mob if he was at it, but have you seen how much pitchforks cost at Home Depot?
I can't afford to buy for that many people.

BTW. Nice avatar. I just realized what it was. XD
Your location makes it sound like we're under the rule of some communist regime. It is kind of an accurate view, though. We are UNDER the sun's influence.
One day, we will escape from our bonds and roam free across the universe; our surface coated in ice, drifting into other planets with joyful abandon...
Truly, it will be a time to remember (except we won't because we'll all be frozen or something).

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So I just watched an episode of My Little Pony. I ALMOST quit when they started singing and again shortly after when they met the metrosexual dragon, but I stuck it out!
I can safely say that I REALLY don't like the show.

One thing though, when they entered the Everfree Forest, a jingle that resembled a song from "Dark Carnival" on Left4Dead 2 played. I couldn't help but imagine a crossover and giggle.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Nice job Chris!

In a world of where fists are furious. The fists just got much furier. A man emerges with throbbing veins made of muscles and muscles made of fists. In his world there is only one justice: the fist that is his head and the head that is his fist. This guy who thinks with his fist in more ways than one tangos with a naive foe that just didn't know what he was getting into (as most villains wouldn't.) With Fisthead every fight is a party and at this one there is a Pinata.

http://youtu.be/4ElP2LLvMlY

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, you just watched what is pretty much agreed upon as the worst episode x) You should check out a different one like Fall Weather Friends before making a judgement :3

IG88

Smash Cadet
i if i don't work at camp this summer, i won't go to hobo regardless because it's the same day as EDC

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So I just watched an episode of My Little Pony. I ALMOST quit when they started singing and again shortly after when they met the metrosexual dragon, but I stuck it out!
I can safely say that I REALLY don't like the show.

One thing though, when they entered the Everfree Forest, a jingle that resembled a song from "Dark Carnival" on Left4Dead 2 played. I couldn't help but imagine a crossover and giggle.
Yeah, you just watched what is pretty much agreed upon as the worst episode x) You should check out a different one like Fall Weather Friends before making a judgement :3
Yeah the first and second episode are the worse ones.
Episode 3 is (While it's Good) pretty boring, just try almost anything outside of Most CMC episodes and Probably winter wrap up if you hate singing.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
The singing grows on you when you realize it's more manly than whatever you thought was manly before.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Can we please stop talking about ponies. I'm asking nicely. Please?

Also, I'm going to jail since I ***** and pillaged yesterday... I thought the world was going to end...

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
At the same time?
Brings new meaning to the phrase "**** me running!"

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Just wanted to run this by. I know there was talk about people rooming together for next semester. Let me know if anyone is still available. Currently, I'm single.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
So I'm probably not going to Genesis anymore...

Because both my short films Sick Daze and Sandwhich'd are Finalists in the Las Vegas Film Festival.

It's the same weekend, wahaha.

Wow, good job Chris!

Still, what's up with you becoming a finalist for film festivals that fall on the same weekend as nationals? Can't you just become a finalist on any nondescript weekend, like the same one for HOBO? :awesome:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Bowser on wifi is a nightmare. I keep getting ***** by everything and I can't even powershield.
Wish we still had people in Austin to practice on. :<

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Just wanted to run this by. I know there was talk about people rooming together for next semester. Let me know if anyone is still available. Currently, I'm single.
Dang, should've hit me up 2 weeks ago.

Bowser on Wi-Fi is so baaaaaaad.

Top Bottom