• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ahhh, such wonderful weather for our final smashfest until autumn. It reminds me of one of my early smashfests.
I've always been a bit apprehensive about driving in rain, but I forced myself to drive through a storm to Chad's house. He wasn't home when I got there, but he told me to go in and make myself at home. Made me feel so awkward sitting alone in someone else's house. ^^;
IIRC, he had gone out to get donuts or something.
Sorry, I'll stop rambling.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I don't know when the hell it happened (probably during the hentai/loli/shota/yuri/yaoi/futa/hermaphrodite conversation), but I realized that I'd actually be really upset if any one of you guys didn't make it back at the end of the summer.
Come back safe, sirrrrrrrs!

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
hmmm so i guess alot of people are heading out? anyone still be in austin that'd wanna play this weekend? or is something else already going on?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It's almost like Shiken and Chris can't both exist in the same dimension at the same time or something. XD

Very few people are going to be left in town until August, Shiken.
I'm still going to be "in town", but I don't really go to smashfests unless there's a chance of 5+ people showing up.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Well, if at least four other people say that they want to play brawl on a specific day, I'll go.
I don't really have anything to do all summer.

I can't do anything this weekend, though.

Top Bottom