• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
That the one right next to Jester? I can pick you up at the Brazos garage if you want. I know the area well so really wherever you need to be picked up is fine.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I guess I'll head to tomorrow's Smashfest. There are a couple of things I need to do there.

Alpaca, when can you pick me and Nick up?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Bring setups this weekend! All of my tv's will be at Gamelot on friday, so they wont be at my house during the smashfest. And there's plenty of space at the tourney for 58495034534 setups, and we're running pools.

IG88

Smash Cadet
i'll bring my wii for sure, and i'll try to bring a tv but that depends on if i can borrow zigsta's or joel's haha

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Are you free, Thursday? Maybe we can have a fest/mini-fest then(depending on who can come). Shaun & Joel are not going to the tournament so they'd be missing out on a fest too. But Austin expressed interest in going to Nike's Friday(I probably won't be able to go to Nikefest till the morning anyway as I have plans Friday -_-). I can understand as a full night of friendlies with people OoC seems too good to pass up. Great opportunity to get experience and one of the main reasons I like tournaments.
So a Thursday fest would solve this, if you can make it and Shiken can host. :)
Ah, thank you for being so considerate. :3 Glad Thursday works out for (most) everyone!

Okay guys. Found a possible place to host tourneys. It's in San Marcos, which would be ideal since it's in between San Antonio and Austin. I talked to the owner today and he seems like a really cool guy, and said it would be no problem if we organized and did a tourney there. Keep in mind this is just an idea, just wanted to see what you guys thought since Austin doesn't really have a steady place for tourney's.

Questions, ideas, concerns?

http://www.gamemorenow.com/

That's their website.
I know this guy! I actually mentioned it to Shiken last week. I've been bugging him to host Brawl tourneys since he opened, but alas he only seemed interested in Halo or effing CoD so I gave up. It'd be great to have some more voices buggin this dude cause it's a pretty cool venue and he's a pretty cool owner guy.

EDIT: Woops forgot to log out of Shiken >>;

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Shiken's account has been hacked!

I'll be there sometime between 5:00 and 6:00 P.M.
I have to stop off somewhere after Chris's.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaand right now, I am REALLY ****ing late.

IG88

Smash Cadet
Man I wish I could play tonight lol, oh well. Oh Shaun, do you have any free time today? Been looking to discuss the oli MU with someone haha

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Gova and Polt, what are your numbers? Mine's 979-541-9836, and like I said I'll be able to pick you guys up around 8. Could be a little earlier.

EDIT 1: Mustafa, you should come tonight for sure. I still have those posters sitting in my car for you.

Kerg

Smash Rookie
NNID
blitzkerg
Shiken, can I park my bike in your backyard?
Sure. or garage, either is fine.

What time you guys getting here tmrw?
5 would be the absolute earliest my carpool can leave austin, since i get out of work at 4:30. i ahve no clue whos is riding with me yet though, i have 3 spots so whoever wants them, call them now everyone else has to ride with mike2 "possibly sat morning" as he's said.

So any fests going on?
tonight, now, my house. 10409 Golden Meadow #B Austin, TX 78758.
Unless you be trollin'

edit: ***ing account switch.
-Shiken

Zifien

Smash Rookie
So not to sound stalkerish, but I'm gonna wait outside shiken's door till i know for sure it's here and it's supposed to happen around 5 or 6 =x

edit: @last post,...nvm

Top Bottom