• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Nike.

Smash Hero
5 would be the absolute earliest my carpool can leave austin, since i get out of work at 4:30. i ahve no clue whos is riding with me yet though, i have 3 spots so whoever wants them, call them now everyone else has to ride with mike2 "possibly sat morning" as he's said.
Holy cow, have you seen Friday night rush hour between Austin and SA? x)

IG88

Smash Cadet
Mike are you still in CS313? I don't see you there anymore.
yes, but i didn't go today or tuesday lol. i'm gonna drop the class but today when i was gonna go get the form signed, my roommate got me to play brawl

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh Shaun, do you have any free time today? Been looking to discuss the oli MU with someone haha
I'm sorry, but I didn't really have any free time today.
Finished report, tried to sleep (which turned into five hours of me staring at the ceiling and drifting into madness), went to school, went to Chris's and talked to him for two hours, went to smashfest, drove back.
Ate some tuna somewhere along the way, too.

Also, I think I might have made some slightly off-color remarks at the smashfest in my delirium.
For that, I sincerely apologize.

EDIT: This week's replays are just two REALLY sandbaggy singles matches (one of me jacking around v. Mike2 and one of Joel suiciding against Shiken) and a mediocre doubles match with one "sort of funny" moment.
Not really worth uploading, but I can throw them in with next week's replays if someone REALLLLLLY wants me to upload them.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Speaking of pokenerds, I most definitely accidentally lied to Chris and told him that I wouldn't be able to get my White version today.
Due to certain events that transpired yesterday, I will be able to. <_<;

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
pretty sure i told you that when i was giving it to you, must have been drowned out by chicken and waffles

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I caught an Audino AND a Sawk with Black Belt.

Get at my luck.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I can't read Big Boss' post since I put him on Ignore, but I bet it has something to do with him being a *****.

Zigsta, I am jealous.
I looked for Audino for like 3 minutes then stopped.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Transferring over the Legendary Dogs and Celebi now.

Sawk is so gooooood.

Top Bottom