• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Thank you, toferrrrrr. :D

EDIT: And Mike for setting tofer as your summon spirit.

EDIT 2: Another question, did Chris already pay his hotel costs when you guys went down this last Saturday?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Violation of man-law, sub-clause of the "no calling seats unless in sight of the car" law.
Will hand out man-fractions at the next smashfest.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
ok so as of right now i dont know where nikefest is held or who all is wanting to go, but if the people that wanna ride with me that are also coming to the smashfest here friday want to stay the night to make things easier for heading there sat, thatd be cool.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
ok so as of right now i dont know where nikefest is held or who all is wanting to go, but if the people that wanna ride with me that are also coming to the smashfest here friday want to stay the night to make things easier for heading there sat, thatd be cool.
the tourney itself will be at a store called gamelot:

7007 Bandera Rd # 3
San Antonio, TX 78238-1264

nike & tofer are offering housing if y'all need it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296423

Mike2

Smash Ace
Here's the Nikefest thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296423

btw Shiken, you can find all TX tournaments here: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51&prefixid=Southwest

Polt, Mike3, Nick, and me are all guaranteed. Joel is a maybe. So if all those people show up we'll need a second carpool. How many people fit in your car again, Shiken?

fyi whoever is gonna ride with me, I MAY have to leave Saturday morning instead of Friday.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I don't understand how you guys have so much time on your hands. I'm swamped this and next week. Pre-Spring Break week is always hell .-.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I can help yall out, I will edit this with the address.

Best Western I-10 East
8686 Kirby Drive, Houston, Texas 77054
Umm... I think this is the address to the venue.
They share the same address?

EDIT: I'm also swamped, but I'm almost done.
Finishing everything up in advance. ^_^

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Checked the locations.
From the hotel to the venue, it's about 17 miles (23 to 40 minutes away, depending on traffic and route).

We have one driver (Collin).
Any volunteers for the second?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I can't remember. So many volunteered "if nobody else will" (myself included).

Did we have a driver that actually wanted to drive?
I think Erek said something, but IDK if he was one of the "if"s.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Here's the Nikefest thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296423

btw Shiken, you can find all TX tournaments here: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51&prefixid=Southwest

Polt, Mike3, Nick, and me are all guaranteed. Joel is a maybe. So if all those people show up we'll need a second carpool. How many people fit in your car again, Shiken?

fyi whoever is gonna ride with me, I MAY have to leave Saturday morning instead of Friday.
i was under the impression we were leaving saturday morning anyways since we were having a smashfest friday night... my car holds 3 passengers and kerg wont be able to make it due to work again.

Mike2

Smash Ace
i was under the impression we were leaving saturday morning anyways since we were having a smashfest friday night... my car holds 3 passengers and kerg wont be able to make it due to work again.
ahhhh. You might want to consider leaving Friday and playing at Nike's since I think people from Ooc will be there as well as some of SA I think? Thought I'm not exactly sure. But that'd be a nice warmup for Saturday.

IG88

Smash Cadet
ahhhh. You might want to consider leaving Friday and playing at Nike's since I think people from Ooc will be there as well as some of SA I think? Thought I'm not exactly sure. But that'd be a nice warmup for Saturday.
i'm down for leaving friday!! :D

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
that sounds pretty good.

so what do the rest of you think? the mike's are in favor of leaving friday night, personally id rather go sat morning but im just being partial since kerg cant go id rather her at least get to join the fest on friday =/

Kerg

Smash Rookie
NNID
blitzkerg
Not that I really have any say in the matter, but it would be great if we could have a smashfest friday here before you all head out to another tourney I have to miss. T-T

Top Bottom