• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Call me a ****er
But Even though I was playing pokemon wifi in places like Smogon (Or dreaded) Serebii, I had 0 idea on what this "Nuzlock Challenge" Was. Do Explain.

Also
> :069:

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
You can give me low priority I guess. I live in Houston anyways so I could just take a bus back and stay at home since it's only like 30 minute drive. I'll most likely being going though.

what's that gova? you say you can provide housing for all of us so we dont have to pay for a hotel room? how generous of you :D

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Just gonna probably confirm for not coming to WHOBO 2...I've been thinking about how to get out of this situation, but I pretty much can't. Got a 100 dollars set back when I decided to take my rent check in a day later.

Kinda lame, cause on that day, they were closed to cause of all the power outages and cold weather. BS.

IG88

Smash Cadet
lol tell me about it, i don't even know whats going on. btw chris, if you ever wanna play during the week hit me up :]

Mike2

Smash Ace
:scared: :master::yeahboi::master:

EDIT* Mike, a whole bunch of 1v1s were save on your SD. Can you send me the ones I'm playing in? There are some against you, and some against Shiken.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Tarzaning?

Thanks for putting a terrible image in my mind to start the day, Shaun.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'm surprised no one has said this yet. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I hate all of you.

*uses Charm*

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, I can't believe Ricky was the first person to wish us Happy Valentine's Day.

Or that he's trying to charm us.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No, it's my Bellsprout trying to Charm you. Just be glad Bellsprout is not using Attract.

Or Hyper Beam.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I've already mentioned before that my Bellsprout knows every move known to Pokemon and even some known to Digimon.

...Except Fly.

Maybe I should give him some Red Bull...?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Sorry, B&W Bellsprout is here to stay.

...At least until Pokemon Gray comes out and he gets a new sprite.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Nobody said anything about Valentines Day because we're all busy doing manly things like grunting and bending things.

Also, Valentine's day is a terrible holiday.
I don't mind the love-love, but DEAR GOD somebody should kill the Red/White/Pink and the crappy love songs that they play on the radio all day.

IG88

Smash Cadet
bending and grunting? lol idk what you do on valentine's day shaun but i did nothing of the sort. i'm watching its always sunny in philadelphia :]
oh, and i'm ok with getting red of the colors and love songs, as long as they save those little candy hearts that are so freakin delicious

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Fixed for extra big and extra red accuracy.
Expected/10

I was going to inb4 that, but decided it was not worth the effort.

EDIT: lol I remember watching that episode a while back. I also saw the seizure-inducing Porygon episode.

Top Bottom