• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

IG88

Smash Cadet
i thought you(chris) and mike2 would like it lol. i have yet to find somewhere relatively close that sells SD cards, i checked online and couldn't find anything at the co-op. anyone know if like walgreens or somethin like that would have it?

EDIT-- apparently walgreens does carry it, now i just have to get my *** out to 45th and guadalupe haha

Mike2

Smash Ace
i thought you(chris) and mike2 would like it lol. i have yet to find somewhere relatively close that sells SD cards, i checked online and couldn't find anything at the co-op. anyone know if like walgreens or somethin like that would have it?

EDIT-- apparently walgreens does carry it, now i just have to get my *** out to 45th and guadalupe haha
ride your bike. don't die

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Not if you have Big Red. They stay away from that if they smell it on you.

IG88

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna have to agree with tofer about mike2 being the best poster in Austin lol

EDIT-- the game store at dobie is selling 2 gb sd cards for $30, **** that lol

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You should be scared.
There's a reason they refer to a pack of crows as a MURDER.

Mysterious Mountain or Wind God Girl, Nick?

EDIT: MikeyMarth, get in the chat.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Is there a fest tomorrow? And lol I hope I don't show up the most in that video.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yep, fest at my place tomorrow at 5.

Also Shaun, if you have any of the video files still, it'd be wicked if you could bring them.

EDIT--Just bought a Dazzle.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
A Dazzle? Awesome, Chris! You need to bring that to every tournament! =D

By the way, I just found out Yoshi can grab-release ICs into an up-smash. :laugh:

:069: Get OWNED, SoPo!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I should be able to make it out, where is your place?
1400 Rio Grande St, Apt 203. Park around back or near the complex--just not on the grounds, as you'll be towed.

Hm...smashfest or Lakers vs Knicks?
Hmm, let me think. Zigfest or watch the Lakers lose?

A Dazzle? Awesome, Chris! You need to bring that to every tournament! =D

By the way, I just found out Yoshi can grab-release ICs into an up-smash. :laugh:

:069: Get OWNED, SoPo!
Planning on it. :)

ICs getting wrecked by Yoshi more and more every day.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Does that really matter if both of them are there? Player can control the other IC and hit you out.
Hence why I said "SoPo." :p

This can also work if their separated, though. If he doesn't decide to mash out then it's still free damage from pummels + throw.

:069:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'd bring my Dazzle too, but then I'd have to buy splitters because the Wii doesn't come with 6 component cables like the 360. Plus it's easier just to save the replays on the SD card then use the Dazzle program to re-record it or however it works.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
If anyone actually WANTS to record EVERY match played on a T.V. in a night and upload ALL of them, I have four y-splitters I can bring to fests.

Which videos do you need, Chris?
I usually delete all of my videos after uploading, but I have a ****-ton of random RP files scattered around.

EDIT: OH LORD, MUSTAFA.
I love your avatar.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Shaun, you got the codeset to work on my Wii right? I'm just trying to make sure that way if anyone wants to record anything to my SD card, now they know they can.

IG88

Smash Cadet
shaun helped me get my **** set up yesterday! can't wait for the fest tonight :D now it's time to cram, and then proceed to **** psychology like the little ***** it is

EDIT-- mustafa you should definitely come to the fest, you're always doing basketball related stuff and join us! Hell the only reason I met you is bc I know mike1 and chris, it wasn't even at one of the zigfests lol

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Eh, now that I think about it. I do have a test on Monday that was originally today. I've done some studying for it, but I still need tonight to study as well + the weekend. If anything, I might just leave with the earliest person...

With that being said, does anyone plan to leave before 11 by any chance? I free up at 2 anways, so I can be there by 5.

Top Bottom