• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Nothing matters if there isn't something on the line, Joey.
I would wager my five dollars against your left thumb if you don't want to wager money.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I'll bet your 5$ against my foot up your *** -_-.

Sound good?

Or we can do a hug MM. I'll give you a big ol' squeeze if you beat me, and if I win you can give me $5 or a hug.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
A lot seemed to happen when you entered 8th grade, huh Chris? =P

I loved 8th grade. Had a lot of friends, was very social, and I was the funny weatherman in the morning news every week. I have a lot of fond memories from then. ^_^

Then I entered high school. =/

:069:

IG88

Smash Cadet
for me, i didn't like middle school at all. because being a gymnast meant that you were gay, and being flexible meant you had no balls >.< then once you got into high school people all of the sudden thought it was awesome, never did understand that lol

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Ricky, you were a weather man?!

THIS CALLS FOR AN AUSTIN CREW NEWS TEAM.

IG88

Smash Cadet
i was a band nerd too lol, so i didn't have many things going for me. to make matters worse i had just moved to a new part of town in 7th grade so i didn't know anyone haha. oh middle school, high school was much better

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
CATCH HIM, BEFORE HE RUNS AGAIN.
Wish I had Shadow Tag.

Huh. Didn't know so many people in Austin were band nerds.

I was a very complex man in high/middle school.
Funny story, the leader of the track team (a man possessed, his life revolved around running) kept begging me to join because he saw me sprinting to the restroom one day after Chapel. I eventually agreed to a race to decide, but that ended in a tie both times (we tried twice because we didn't want to settle on a tie after the first). I decided to try it anyway, but just running like that gets really boring so I quit after about a week.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Top Bottom