• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You can't have everything you want, you know. >_>
Everyone knows that.
At least when it comes to me, I pirate because I'll never have enough money to buy what I desire.

I've been wanting Punch Out Wii ever since it came out, but I won't have the money to buy it for another 2-3 years.

Why do that when I can just pirate?
Besides, Nintendo will knock it down to $40.00, and never drop it below $35, which is still too high for my income (which is laughable).

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Great, great movie.

But he's got nothing on Captain Jack Sparrow.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
That was hilarious, too, Espy, haha!

Guys, I think I might be doing something crazy. After watching America's Got Talent tonight, I was particularly moved by Debra Romer's performance. The judges unjustly slammed her. And right then and there I decided to write her a letter and mail it to her.

Well, it's 3 pages, and I'm sending it off tomorrow, haha.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I would watch that show if David Hasselhoff was back on it. He sucks as a judge, but just his name brings a smile across my face.

Mike2

Smash Ace
I need practiccce.

I want to hit up the next smashfest. I can bring a wii and game but not a tv. Can play friendlies whenever. Just message me for my # to set it up or we can wifi: 3179-5748-1155

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Ahahaha, Pulp Disney was great as well! Pulp Fiction is one of my top 5 movies of all time, so anything related to it is amazing in my mind.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I would watch that show if David Hasselhoff was back on it. He sucks as a judge, but just his name brings a smile across my face.
Yeah, the show's just not the same without him.

But the talent is MUCH better this year. Go Youtube Fighting Gravity and Jackie Ivanko for proof.

Mike 2, we usually host fests once a week. Keep an eye on the thread and text either Chad or I for details, depending on who's hosting. We're not hosting anything this week because we're going to HOBO.

Mike2

Smash Ace
lol @ "Mike 2"

I might be willing to hit that up actually. I would be my first tourney. Gotta start somewhere.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
lol @ "Mike 2"

I might be willing to hit that up actually. I would be my first tourney. Gotta start somewhere.
Our carpool is full, but if you can get a ride up there, then go for it! It's shaping up to be an epic tournament.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yea, I can get up there. Checking out the details right now. It should only be a 1 day thing right?
The tournament's only a day, yeah. Our carpool is leaving Friday and getting back Sunday.

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Nike, drive an hour and a half to Austin and teach me things before HOBO. That or I could drive there.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Mike stalks me at the local corner store... "Oh... I was just on my way to church."

It was Saturday at 1:45pm, I call BS!
I think Baptists and Jews have what could be classified as "church" on Saturdays.
Also, don't you guys live within walking distance?

EDIT:
21 DAYS UNTIL AUTUMN

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I think Baptists and Jews have what could be classified as "church" on Saturdays.
Also, don't you guys live within walking distance?

EDIT:
21 DAYS UNTIL AUTUMN
Not Baptists. Seventh Day Adventists.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Mike stalks me at the local corner store... "Oh... I was just on my way to church."

It was Saturday at 1:45pm, I call BS!
LMAO Dude that happened like twice(3 times?). But once was church the other I was just getting a drink I think. Rockstar Tropical Punch da bess

Nike.

Smash Hero
Nike, drive an hour and a half to Austin and teach me things before HOBO. That or I could drive there.
O_o You live in Austin? Have I met you before?

A fellow marth main! :3 And I'm garbage and just steal everything from Roy_R or Mr. R

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Just makin sure u guys are good to go. please bring set-ups. as many as u can

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Cool. I might be able to bring one, depending on if one of my roomies are cool with me borrowing one of their Wiis.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
So when we dissected the heart today and I took it out of the chest cavity... I totally thought to myself "FATALITY!" and squeezed it a few times to make believe it was still beating.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I think you should have yelled out "FATALITY!" instead of thinking it. I'm sure your teacher would have approved.

Btw, how do I become a mod? Ike boards need one considering our old one, who became a mod over the summer has gone AWOL for over a week now.

Top Bottom