• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

Dook, i wish i couldve gone so much
and now my boss is making me work saturday too, so i have fri-sun-mon off now instead :/
freakin stupid cause i cant even go to Hobo now. or new mexico next weekend since i have to work that saturday

soo lame

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
As Kira mentioned, I can't host tomorrow. I'll be on my way to hack at Defcon.

Everyone root for Team Shellphish in the CTF!

If we do ok, I'll host next thursday (in 8 days). If we get last place, I probably won't host cause I'll still be drinking away my sorrows.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Hey... I'm usually off on Mondays and Tuesdays if anything is ever going on on such unusual days.

Sunday I'm off at 7pm so I may make it to anything extending beyond 8...

Call me.
(304) 881-7256

Oh... and just for Melee.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
As Kira mentioned, I can't host tomorrow. I'll be on my way to hack at Defcon.

Everyone root for Team Shellphish in the CTF!

If we do ok, I'll host next thursday (in 8 days). If we get last place, I probably won't host cause I'll still be drinking away my sorrows.
See you at the 'con. ;)

(Actually, you probably won't see me since we've never met... But I'll be the one yelling "Brawl sucks" in the ctf arena. )

Corigames

Smash Hero
Simply put, what he said. Brawl doesn't feel right to me. I don't hate it, at least not as much as I did when I first played it, but I don't ever see me putting money on the game ever again. It's fun for what it's worth, and I'll leave it at that.

However, I just read the title and thought this was just the new "official AZ thread" or something and since I'm living in Tempe myself... it just seemed like the obvious choice.

My offer still stands though, my Pit can be fierce... at least when I was playing Brawl.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I voted against... snake and falco are both sooo much worse T_T though it is hard to cp a stage against mk... fd is too boring...

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I'm actually against the mk ban, but I voted mk ban so I wouldn't have to listen to a bunch of people whine and whine and whine about mk.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. ok so ive been gone a long while now, i went to cali with this girl and her mom, story on that later... uhhh so i kinda left my phone in my pocket when i went out to the beach and lets just say... its broken :/ i might have no contacts in my new phone once i get it so that'll be a sad day... so what'd i miss?

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
OMG I got into contact with swoops official best ganon in AZ and hes coming to yans house this thursday.im going to MM match him 10 bucks. Aww man ive been waiting for this **** for awhile now ima take the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
OMG I got into contact with swoops official best ganon in AZ and hes coming to yans house this thursday.im going to MM match him 10 bucks. Aww man ive been waiting for this **** for awhile now ima take the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D*mn, lol, I wasn't aware I was official anything. But yea, It'd be cool to come to whatever weekly thing is going on this...week. Is mapquest going to act wonky or will I need actual directions from a human being?

Lol, says you.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Anyone in AZ play Pokemon Puzzle League (besides Koskue I know he plays)? I need some competition! That game is the best!.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
hey AIAB next weekend who wants to get some casuals going at someone house?

and **** MEta Knight BAN his *** J/k I play meta and I wuv him. but casuals anyone?

And who is going to the tournament if any? Hit me up on AIM or PM or something.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Chris ill MM you in random and ill do some serious MM matches with you too. ima bring a **** load of money!! and yes justin hes for sure hosting tommorrow.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
I wanna go to a smash casual and play some smash money matches.

Too much street fighter **** but Ill show up at yans whenever. ooo and why only the tempe thread should be pheonix metropoltian area I say vote for new thread name!

Top Bottom