• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Apexchu Thread, 2012 Edition - Less than 2 weeks, get hype!!!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
:( I sorry. There has to be someone not leaving til Monday who wouldn't mind letting you crash, tho. & if I meet anyone staying that extra night, I'll ask for you.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I pretty much gave up having a room to myself since my crew absolutely failed to book anything, sooo.... Phoenix, if you need a room, you can stay in mine. Just throw me $5 or buy me food or something.

Most of my crew doesn't play anymore anyway, so it'll probably just be me, Kingtoon, Xzax, and maybe TUSM or Ebo in the room.
I'll definitely take you up on that offer, it'll be easier to drink knowing that I'll be staying with a pro. :p

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Cool. =D

Also, Prime reminded me there's no Brawl events on Friday, so I think that'd be the best day for us to do dinner or whatever. Assuming most of us will be there Friday night.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
im gonna double post just because i want people to see it if they have already looked -combine my past two posts k prime- but i have housing on sunday with the wolf boards, so dont worry about looking for someone kaylo

Roller

Smash Legend
King, probably. will you guys be housing at your hotel sunday night? or leaving that night?

Also, idk when you guys are heading down, but I'm getting in on Friday. So wont need housing for thursday night (if you guys are even staying there that night).

King~

Smash Champion
i think all of us are getting in on Thursday and leaving monday so we will be staying sunday night aswell

depending on where yall choose to go, and ride options i'd be down for dinner on friday

Roller

Smash Legend
Grease trucks for dinner?

...we could always eat WITH the Yoshis. The ones I've met are pretty chill. And last APEX our "pika dinner" had more than just pikas, San and some NY people were there as well.

908-868-3016 for those who want it.

Cassio

Smash Master
Alright, I just finished some finance stuff. If I magically find a reasonable plane ticket Ill come to this. Very unlikely but who knows.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Is anybody driving up on Friday from close to Philly?

Turns out my ride doesn't wanna go til Saturday, so Kingtoon and I have to take the train up. Buuuut if someone could give us a ride (Ussi? Phoenix?), it'd be much more convenient. :c We could travel into South Jersey to meet if necessary.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Um.. I am going friday.. but what time are you planning? Cause i'm planning morning.. (leaving around 9am)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm sending some MLP posters from Comic Con with ZOMFG (Mexican MK/Zelda main with an afro and like 20 piercings [he was at Genesis]). There's a poster for Leaf, Phoenix, Emily (Doll666) and one for you all to fight over. I wish I had more but I can't just mind game Trollestia for more.

I was taking these for the bronychus but since I'm no longer able to attend I'm making this post to make sure you hunt this guy down and get your posters.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Grease trucks for dinner?

...we could always eat WITH the Yoshis. The ones I've met are pretty chill. And last APEX our "pika dinner" had more than just pikas, San and some NY people were there as well.

908-868-3016 for those who want it.
I would extremely prefer if you guys can coordinate that. After some recent events, i don't want to be eating at two different places.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
im down for pikachu dinner depending on what night it is? idk what the bronies are doing yet (because smashers)

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I'm sending some MLP posters from Comic Con with ZOMFG (Mexican MK/Zelda main with an afro and like 20 piercings [he was at Genesis]). There's a poster for Leaf, Phoenix, Emily (Doll666) and one for you all to fight over. I wish I had more but I can't just mind game Trollestia for more.
What kind of poster we talkin' about? If I'm gonna fight for it, I'd like to be able to devise an undefeatable battle strategy beforehand.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I saw about what happened to Biggy's carpool. :( Hope they're okay, wish I could help 'em out.

Um.. I am going friday.. but what time are you planning? Cause i'm planning morning.. (leaving around 9am)
We were trying to leave in the afternoon, but morning might work. Gotta talk to KT.

Would you come get us (we only live a few minutes apart), or would you want us to meet you in Jersey somewhere?

@Xzax: I'll call you when I get off work.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Best wishes to Biggy's carpool. Hope everyone there is alright.
What kind of poster we talkin' about? If I'm gonna fight for it, I'd like to be able to devise an undefeatable battle strategy beforehand.
Yes, step into the Thunderdome (Ussi what I did thur) until only one survives. No need to fight over them since there's one for everypika. Each poster has a name in the back.

There's three of these (One for you Emily and Leaf). and two of these posters.

EDIT: I think I marked one of the latter for Prime and left one blank.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
oh wow I hope they're all ok :(

I might not be able to do the pika dinner tomorrow b/c i'm doing meleeeeee

but hit me up if there's anything else going on, 570-328-2329

Top Bottom