• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok its official smashboards is gonna invade otakon.

if you guys want lets plan to bring set ups and stuff and have a huge smashfest at a hotel room we are at the holiday inn so we are too good and too close not to have one in our room heh

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yo - we're gonna do this. I wanna point at people Phoenix Wright style and tell them to stop masturbating to Bible Black, with my giant anti-yaoi fan.

Edit: omg, we should like do that on elevators. Just hop into them and yell that line, or wait inside them for people to get in and yell it.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
DeliciousCake, you are awesome.

And why should we sto- I mean, why should they stop?

~rh

Smash Lord
If I can ****in' find a IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZUR mask ANYWHERE, I'd contribute to this invasion. Otherwise I have no ideas.

Cause I'm sure that provoking myself with a yaoi paddle to freak people out would attract gay attention immediately.

forute

Smash Ace
wow forte no ecrc event # 2 .

THINK ABOUT THE POINTS MAN!

10knackers
hahaha I know I know,
It's unfortunate that esticle was scheduled for the same weekend.. of course, I sincerely hoped the date would be changed in light of Otakon, but moreover, I had already made preparations for this so I can't really change my plans

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
REALLY??

That would be hilarious LOL.

I wannnnnnnnna go I hope I can :bee:.

How are you getting there D1, Cris? Bus or are you getting a ride there?
We are all taking the bus there. 2 different groups. If you do go, I wanna play you again.
*edit* in melee =D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
We are all taking the bus there. 2 different groups. If you do go, I wanna play you again.
*edit* in melee =D
Hey that sounds amazing although I'm warning you... I suck pretty hard in melee now LOL.

Anyway yea sounds good I'll probably ask Cris about it if I'm positive about going (Although I REALLLLY DO).

Also... do you really main... CF in brawl...?

Im so sorry.

~rh

Smash Lord
Word. I'm like sized for this invasion though lol. That will be some fun ****.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Hey that sounds amazing although I'm warning you... I suck pretty hard in melee now LOL.

Anyway yea sounds good I'll probably ask Cris about it if I'm positive about going (Although I REALLLLY DO).

Also... do you really main... CF in brawl...?

Im so sorry.
Yeah, try to come. I main CF and Marth........ I'll use like anybody if i need to though lol. I wanna learn MK too. I don't enter as many weeklies as I should, but whenever I do, my Marth seems to handle any matchup pretty well. I need more MK training though.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'll be cosplaying as Phoenix Wright from Apollo Justice ^_^.
YOU ARE?!?!?!

I didn't know you were cosplaying!

And teczero, yes pleaseeeeeeee PM me if you wanna go I'm looking for another person for the hotel :D I'd love to have you come with us!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Btree we are totaly doing this along with shinku and ee lol
we shud go into random panels and when they let the audience ask questions we shud ask them how many times have u masturbated to bible black lol
Best add-on-idea yet. We're gonna do this.

Okin - we're gonna charge extra for the hentai.

Program - what sort of gas mileage does that thing get?

Program

Smash Apprentice
Depends on how the firey Pegasus feel that day, weather, and time of day also matter. It does turn/melt heads though ^_^

PS Im cosplaying as Snake if my funds allow.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
i'll wear the blonde wig shinku lol xD

this was my 1500th post and it will be in the Otakon thread Wahahahaahahah otakon thread took my 1500th post Wooot?

Top Bottom