• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
I just need to preregister and chill with someone, but I'm definitely going. It sucks that xiiesticle is the same weekend, but Otakon takes priority for me.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
They'll be more esticles, I wanted to go to esticle too. But they happen quit often. Otakon comes once a year. And I've already started my costume, anddd I have an awesome hotel location. So yeah Otakon wins this round.

D

Deleted member

im going as captain falcon lol

and no its gonna be a mans outfit not a scrubby one lol

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I want a hotel room to stay in cause I want to spend the night messing around in the halls and hitting on chicks, hopefully something will come up, I just need a corner to lay in :3

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I'm going to Otakon again. Not cosplaying or anything, but I do have my pre-reg stuff already. We're gonna be in a hotel with a bunch of our crew and hot asian chicks.
-Rei

Shana

Smash Rookie
We're going. We live 70 miles away, so we are not sure if we're just going to drive back and fourth or not. I hate hotels ._. We'll see what happens. I'd be up for a hotel smash fest on one of the nights of this though.

~rh

Smash Lord
Yah nice. Just prereg'd and now im all set. I don't need housing anymore, I got a room with my friends gf...

=/

And the games director said that they'll have MELEE set up. **** yeahhh

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
My friend may come down to Otakon and if that's the case then I might too. We missed the last anime convention in NYC because it was the first brawl tournament we had in our area.

Soul Calibur IV should be awesome too.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
It's harassment-sexual-harassment because we gotta mix it up. See if we randomly start harassing random people/males in between all the sexual harassment, it will take the staff longer to catch on to our game. Or will it be sooner that we are kicked out....I don't know actually....I didn't think these two posts through did I...

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
wow no comment xD
You ****ing know it!

It's harassment-sexual-harassment because we gotta mix it up. See if we randomly start harassing random people/males in between all the sexual harassment, it will take the staff longer to catch on to our game. Or will it be sooner that we are kicked out....I don't know actually....I didn't think these two posts through did I...
I dunno, depends how many gay guys we have in our group/hit on. Then again, alot of people may enjoy it, so it could have its benefits.

forute

Smash Ace
One last thing if anyone from smashboards dresses up, let me know so I can post pics and stuff. In fact, let your self be known and I'll try to get a pic with everyone from smashboards in one big picture.
I might go as leon from tales of destiny
lol a singer's so hard to find, I don't know any that play on expert but if we find a good one we will win

Rofl im hoping i get to go maybe me and forte can plan something out hit me up on aim Forte and ima try and get boss to come too
word

Top Bottom