• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

~rh

Smash Lord
So... who wants a partner if we set up teams like last year? -freeagent-

Shinku

Smash Champion
ill team with ya Ryu Hikaru.

last year me and e list tree (or whatever his name is) ***** teams last year on one tv for like 2 hours straight and we didnt get off until we got bored. our fox n samus combo was too good

~rh

Smash Lord
Nicee, awesome. Thanks =]

Ahhh the hype is getting to me day by day~

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Lol, YO and Nacker are lulz

Rei - let me stay in that room darn you! >__> its vital to me working on my mac yo lolol

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I might be hittin' this up.

Where do I prereg for the Brawl tourney? I don't want it to get filled up. :"{

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I might be hittin' this up.

Where do I prereg for the Brawl tourney? I don't want it to get filled up. :"{
Information is on the first page. Pre-reg for tournies are one hour before they start.

To all the Melee ppl, we should all have our own mini-tourny since there is none this year.

~rh

Smash Lord
Information is on the first page. Pre-reg for tournies are one hour before they start.

To all the Melee ppl, we should all have our own mini-tourny since there is none this year.
Hell yeah. I'll be down if we can like... do that. :laugh:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ya, def "if we can" XD I'm still gonna try and see about hooking things up to the tv in the hotel room.

~rh

Smash Lord
That would be pretty awesome. It would suck if they are those old *** TV's with no AV jacks though... hahaaha

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
GOD I hope not =( I've had those before. I'm at the Holiday Inn across the street from the con, I've never been in this one before so we'll seeeeee.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Hopefully :3. But we need a smashboards meeting place and a specific time on Friday or preferably, the larger day (Saturday).
-Rei

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
23 more days till this event n **** im so hype n **** ****yea!

**** u KKKKnackerSSSSS ur fatass is going to CT to some tournie with 100+ males all hudled up instead of otakon with thousands of women n **** i was gona try 2 help u get a handjob atleast i mean come on 1 person outa 22thousand has to b either desperate or stupid enough to preform a sexual act on u without u paying them, Lol im an *******

EE n Ck i say us 3 cruise around on the 1st day n get *****es Asap /yeayuuhz

edit: the word fatass didnt get filtered lol

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
w0rd Yo

lol neither will asshat

I won't cosplay cause if I'm running from an angry bf things could get difficult

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I almost got my brother to watch Tenjho Tenge because of that scene. I'm just chillin on the couch with my laptop watching it, and he looks over at the biggest beatdown ever and goes "holy ****, what the **** is that?" He doesn't watch anime lol.

Edit: LOL Hey Phil, remember last Otakon when we're killin time watching Princess Tutu in that room, and I pull out my laptop and we're researching the series while watching it there? We were all obnoxious. I recall there being at least one person behind us, and I'm surprised they didn't get us kicked out of the room. lol

Edit: Omg we are so obnoxious. I just remembered Katsucon and the Death Note movie.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Princess Tutu...I want to watch that. I got someone who commissioned art for that from me at Anime Boston, it looked pretty good.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I was pretty into it. The only reason I didn't follow up on the series, is because they were basically showing the end at Otakon for whatever reason. >_> The series runs fairly long, so I didn't feel up to watching however many episodes from the beginning, to get to an end I already saw most of. Maaaaybe in the near future I'll watch it.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
BMores is the only group you should be watching movies w/

WERE DOING THAT **** AGAIN RON!

Princess Tutu was good, i followed up on it from the start and loved it.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
We absolutely must Phil. lol I think we should sit on a few random showings of movies/anime and just commentate throughout them.

D

Deleted member

watching tru= is like a movie...except when i sleep...dont watch me while i sleep :/

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Did anyone go to the Otakon where L'Arc~en~ciel was playing?

That was pretty hilarious.

Don Diddy

Smash Rookie
I will i can win Im so good level 9 sucks i play level 18.Where is the tournament located

Shinku

Smash Champion
Mental note* Don't watch any movies with bmores lol
word 10 hadoukens

I will i can win Im so good level 9 sucks i play level 18.Where is the tournament located
its not a real tournament, its just a anime convention with a tournament with smash and other video games, details on first page or please visit otakon.com for more info.

Top Bottom