• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Reioumu

Smash Lord
We need to watch more hot blooded stuff. Gagaga-gagaga-gao gai gar!!!! The main character's voice actor is the same person who does Link btw.

Still, ****in JAM Project is coming. yeahuzz
-Rei

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol I remember last year they tried banning MM's. Apparently there were too many going on...OR someone whined after losing one.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
f that GENKIGANGAR 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GEKIGAN FLAAAAAAARE!!!!! Ah yes Nadesico. Giving us the manliest fake anime series ever. Combination of Getter and Mazinkaiser. Too goods.

Though I really want to make a flag out of this even though I'm not from britain.

Maybe make an American flag with the Gurren Brigade symbol instead of the stars I dunno.
-Rei

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
hey light r u coming to this?

u mentioned ur gf made stickers for controllers. Is she the same person from *Pound*3?

FMA movie was the best one there /yeayuhz
Yesssssssss that's me lol. I'm hoping to have some new ones by Otakon :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey light r u coming to this?

u mentioned ur gf made stickers for controllers. Is she the same person from *Pound*3?

FMA movie was the best one there /yeayuhz
im coming and there will be a smashfest in our room details tonite and thread will be updated by cristin fo sho

Ghostype

Smash Champion
If I end up coming would anyone like a Brawl MM? :"}

I've never been to Otakon before... I'm excited!
Good luck getting a money match in at Otakon...those TVs are going to be completely packed the entire weekend. I'm pretty sure someone'll start whining if any 1v1s are happening.

D

Deleted member

Good luck getting a money match in at Otakon...those TVs are going to be completely packed the entire weekend. I'm pretty sure someone'll start whining if any 1v1s are happening.
what i always do is get to one tv first when the room opens up and then do teams/1v1 wichever i feel like and then just beat everyone off until they go to another tv =D

it works everytime too

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Can't wait for this. I'm excited to hang out with the locals again and Otakon was a freakin blast last year!

~rh

Smash Lord
lmao =/

I want to cosplay, but I don't want to at the same time. Ehh I dunno. I'll decide if I want to soon...

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol I'm just gonna wear some **** and carry a large anti-Yaoi fan ( I have one). I think it's a good enough costume.

Though I have a pair of checkered shorts that matches a bag my mom has, I'm thinking about going as...that.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I'm dressing fly as a mutha fuka

got my Louis Vuitton hat, watch and shades plus a gucci shirt and some true religion jeans

Shinku

Smash Champion
I wanna go as Harima from school rumble with the hat and shades...
dude, that would suit you perfectly, plus just a school uniform by itself is pretty cheap

lol ee gota look fly 2 get them *****es

shinku im jk lol that would b funny though. if i were 2 cosplay i wud go as kaname from vampire knight /yeayuhz

gosh yo, don't scare me like that lol. i hate when someone cosplayes the same as me, i try to be original LOL

Top Bottom