• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I'm really nervous lol I know I've yet to meet any of you but I hope we end up becoming acquaintances atleast. @___@

I have big curly hair and big glasses - my tag while playing Brawl will be Kitty, heh.

See you guys there. @___@

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not coming down till LATE on friday night. I probably won't even get into the BCC until saturday morning. But if anyone's down for some clubbing i'm hitting up Ed Rush @ Bedrock. Gonna be a sweet show if anyone here likes drum &Bass (21+)

Hit me up 717 682 2979 (call me lucca on the phone)

Count

Smash Champion
I'm heading to baltimore this weekend, but not in time for the tournament. Will there still be friendlies and what not going on on sunday??

kiok

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! I was at Otakon today if your wondering i was cosplaying Sonic The Hedegehog. I actually played as Lucas. If you saw me give me a pm or reply.

Thanks!

Shinku

Smash Champion
hey everyone, just letting you know, i was the guy Dressing as Naruto Hokage playing mostly brawl and a tiny bit of melee. lukkys ghey for winning the free for all tournament.

~rh

Smash Lord
omg my feet are killing me from the rave lol. it was nuts. I didnt see anyone i recognized playing melee and the brawl area was terrible so i didnt see any of you guys =/ im sure i will tomorrow

oh and BTree are you still getting me the Jager? lol how much is it?

hit up the celly if you still can get it for me sir =]

516-983-3354

Lobos

Smash Master
We are taking group pictures today in gameroom. Also the btree crew on friday night after the rave.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
it was fununnnn
i was the purplish lucas user named ~PF~
i wish i would have gotten into the 1v1 tournament
i was like 2 spots away >_>

Lobos

Smash Master
Ugh so tired...but had a blast, I will be posting up an album of pics and some videos later today.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
ohh man this was too good, Rave was win both nights, so many lovely ladies to dance w/ and the hug line on Sat night was win

shout outs

crismas - ur peach is **** and u were cool to talk to, didnt realize you were the chick from Pound 3, as a gentlemen I decided not to use any of my skilled and planed pick up lines on you this time, sha bam!

LightDream - hai

LordKnight - nice hanging man'gz

DI - its DI not D1, get over it son! lmao, man ur def too chill, come to MD more plz =]

AVDA - good seeing you too man, come up more too

Ron thanks for housing

Shinku thanks for the rides

Blues - you did okay lol

CK/YO/Rei/Doc O/Lobos/Tru=/LUkky/Lukkys hot gf - nice seeing ya'll and hanging, next time get me for ****ing lunch

Korn - ur gf is hot, wtf do u mean? lol

Tim - u have lame friends lol

skins - good ****, you are a funny dude

seb - same to you and bring skins to more stuff

everyone else good ****

D1

Banned via Administration
Yoooo I gotsa post more shoutouts laterz!!!

I had an awesome time hangin w/ MD/VA heads when I was here. You guys definitely conivnced to play more Melee when I go back to NYC. Despite the fact Brawl took over (not like I don't mind) Melee's still to awesome thanks!!!

Btreeeeeeeeee, CK, Blues, EE, Rain, Lightxdream, Crismas, DVDA, Will, Shinku, Yo? was it?, Lobos, and moreeeeeee!!!

More more more shoutouts when I comez backz Otakon was FRICKIN BLAST!

AND I LOST THE GAME! XD

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Skins - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IauPPCv1x4I

It was awesum. If anyone remembers, I was the black guy with the green eyes cat hat playing Samus and ****.

Ryu - sorry I failed on the jager, I tried calling you but got voice mail I think.

D1 - dude you like should move to md/va, you are like too chill.

Hoyo - dude you is cool, we ran a train in teams for a bit, and good matches.

M00? - good ****, we ran trains for a long time and level nine Luigi is ****ing terrifying.

Cake? - nice meeting you and good games.

LK - ggs and you is cool.

Yo - dude we ran trains forever, I'm pretty sure our streak was the longest.

Teczero - omfg Lucky Star team, you is cool.

Tenken - we ran a train, ggs.

Hayato - matching glasses mang!

blues - omfg reverse moonwalk flying falcon punch ftw.

Tru= - omfg you moonwalk a lot, you inspired me to moonwalk a lot. We ran trains sir.

People I housed - wassup, omg thank you Rei for showing me that Captain Falcon video. I can't stop thinking about how terrifying that would be.

Korn - where was your tech skill when you dropped your drink?!

Everyone - wassup see you next time.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Heh i saw you! I think i vs you to. My username was Sonic i played Lucas as well and i had Orange Hair Lucas aka (Claus).

yaaaa i remember you
if you vs. me and it was FFA's then i was sitting there for awhile
if it was in teams, i was on teams with a marth user named "AW3ST" or a mario user named "HeaT"

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Otakon was ****ing good. I only played brawl once the whole weekend, and I was snake and got like a 10 to 12 match win streak, then lost in a gay way lol. I played melee alot, used falco, falcon, and marth. I never really had a good teammate, but they were my friends that I came with so I had a lot of fun even if we didnt win.

Will - Nice seeing you again man. Its really cool you know my friend mike, well hang out again soon.

Random people playing melee(Falcon and Samus) - you guys were pretty good, i would of liked to play you with an even team but it was still fun.

Pc - I saw you on Sunday in the dealers room and was the dude in sunglasses that took a pic of you. Sorry I had to be that guy and take a pic, but my friends and I love your vids and they wouldnt believe me if I said i saw you.

Sorry I didnt see most of the people I said I was gonna see, but I was too busy having fun lol XD. Otakon 2008 was a success.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
is that G&W whose tag was "MZ" on SWF?
i really wanted to 1v1 him, but i didn't really get the chance...
he kept calling my lucas the "best lucas at otakon" ^_^

~rh

Smash Lord
Ryu - sorry I failed on the jager, I tried calling you but got voice mail I think.
haha no problem bro:laugh: when you called I was in the masquerade and my phone was on silent so I didnt even get the voicemail until like 4 am when I got back to my house.

But thanks anyways and

shoutouts to all I played yesterday! I think played Tru= in some Melee but I'm not sure. Marth right? Otherwise it was some other kid who left your tag on. :laugh:

Vist

Smash Champion
tired as crap but it was good times at otakon

didn't play in the game room very much this time but it was cool seeing a bunch of the md/va ppl and such. i'm not sure if that many ppl recognized me anyway since i was cosplaying

edit- i got a hilarious pic ill post up later

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
tired as crap but it was good times at otakon

didn't play in the game room very much this time but it was cool seeing a bunch of the md/va ppl and such. i'm not sure if that many ppl recognized me anyway since i was cosplaying

edit- i got a hilarious pic ill post up later

you were cosplaying as pein right?
i think you were on teams with lobos for awhile.
i'm pretty sure it was you because i remember a luigi shoryuken when TL grabbed me =[

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Man Otakon was too fun :laugh:

Apparently you guys are still pretty beast in melee. I got flat out ***** in doubles by Blues according to CK.

BTree - You made playing melee mad fawken fun man nice meeting you dude so amazing.

I really don't know everyone who played since only btree really told me who he was lol oh and CK lol.

Anyway thanks for the flattery from the people who said I was good even though I'm awful now :laugh:

/Brawl Johns

=D

See you guys next Otakon ;)

D1- More random brawl matches plz way too gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodz

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Otakon was fun D:
glad that i won the tourney again! :p

also me and CK are **** in melee teams.. ^__^

ChivalRuse, where are you ?? lol i don't even see you (or you're the asian guy that wearing red shirt -.- ? lol )
so i didnt get to MM's you there :(
i was wearing panda's hat, black hat like most of time while i played melee there

lol... you're not being serious aren't you ?

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
otakon was great

it was good to see a variety of players there

i was the black donkey kong who had like a 15 game streak, and everyone was going crazy over cargo stage spikes. I just wish there were 4 more setups. A half hour wait for a 7 min match is ridiculous.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ohh man this was too good, Rave was win both nights, so many lovely ladies to dance w/ and the hug line on Sat night was win

shout outs

crismas - ur peach is **** and u were cool to talk to, didnt realize you were the chick from Pound 3, as a gentlemen I decided not to use any of my skilled and planed pick up lines on you this time, sha bam!

LightDream - hai

LordKnight - nice hanging man'gz

DI - its DI not D1, get over it son! lmao, man ur def too chill, come to MD more plz =]

AVDA - good seeing you too man, come up more too

Ron thanks for housing

Shinku thanks for the rides

Blues - you did okay lol

CK/YO/Rei/Doc O/Lobos/Tru=/LUkky/Lukkys hot gf - nice seeing ya'll and hanging, next time get me for ****ing lunch

Tim - u have lame friends lol

skins - good ****, you are a funny dude

seb - same to you and bring skins to more stuff

everyone else good ****
glad u didnt hit on crismas...she is my gf lol

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
otakon was great

it was good to see a variety of players there

i was the black donkey kong who had like a 15 game streak, and everyone was going crazy over cargo stage spikes. I just wish there were 4 more setups. A half hour wait for a 7 min match is ridiculous.

wait...
was this on brawl?
was this on saturday?
and was your streak ended by a lucas, whose streak was ended by a mario?

Reioumu

Smash Lord
LOL, Didn't play a single game of BRAWL in the game room, I only played Melee, Mario Kart Wii, Melty Blood Act Cadenza V.A(EWW Version A), and Melty Blood Act Cadenza V.B2 (Thank god for Kirby's laptop :3. I got some good stick practice in, I still need to get one). I got owned by some good Mario in MK:Wii in tourney. Some DK beat out all of us in our bracket, too good dammit. I tried to stay out of the game room for the most part. Mario Kart Wii was HOVA rules. wtf!? TOO GOODZ?!

I was in the concert for JAM project. It was ****ing amazing.

Teczero. I <3 you for letting me and LK skip in line with you. ****ing amazing.
lightxzero & crismas: It was nice facing you guys in melee teams. I believe it was me and BTree who beat you guys :p. It was really nice to see other smashers there for once instead of just scrubs.
LK: Steeeeeeve!!!! Thanks for giving me a bunch of Melty Blood practice. Much needed. And next time you come down. Bring more of that ****. It tasted sooo good. We need to get ****ed up.
Ron(Btree): Amazing for housing man. I woke up with your feet hanging over your couch over my head on Sunday lol.

More shoutouts later
-Rei

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
OHMYGOD MELEE WAS SOOOO FUN!

Seriously, sooo fun. The only time I played Brawl was at the hotel, and I still had fun either way. But teams were amazing. And it's official...I hang out with the NYC wayyy too much XDDD I'm so loud now when I play smash.

D1, Teczero, Hoyo, Eastlitree, Shinku, Rain(ame), Sephiroth666, Offthechain, I think I met some more of you too but I didn't catch everyone's name!!

If I didn't formally say hi to you, then I'm sorry... I haven't done the costume thing in a while (at least to that capacity since) and I was pretty distracted the whole time...no johns though :) if you saw a white peach with a stitchface walking around...then that was me XD;;;

I hope to see you all at Critical Hit 4!

Lobos

Smash Master
Top Bottom