• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
o wow its one match single elim? i thought the 1v1 would be almost normal lol

nvm then
cless get to another tourney then soon so u can be power ranked lol

and ak/ultimodragon needs 2 more

Lobos

Smash Master
Not only that but its 50 person limit, so we would have to wait in line for hour just to have a spot in the brackets. We don't know the rules either, last year for melee they did do standard melee rules tho...

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Ron I need housing now :/. Yoster's friends backed out last second. This is so serious I'm not going to use my normal text color and my normal ending of my posts. Good news is I can join you for drinking shenanigans. Thumbs and his friends Mike might need housing, but I don't know what they're going to do.

Cless

Smash Champion
o wow its one match single elim? i thought the 1v1 would be almost normal lol

nvm then
cless get to another tourney then soon so u can be power ranked lol

and ak/ultimodragon needs 2 more
Can't you just throw me on the bottom and be done with it?

0kin

Smash Journeyman
I just watched the Cowboy Bebop Movie again for the first time in like four years today, it reminded y its my fav anime. ANYWAYZ YEAHUHZ!! Otakon timez!! cant wait for those pearly gates known as the game room to open! see u guys there!

~rh

Smash Lord
I got my new phone in like... two days. Too good.

516(lol 7 year google edit)

Hit me up guys for a place to meet up or something.

Last edited:

Reioumu

Smash Lord
So who's planning on going this year? I'm sure they'll have their annual laggy tv tournaments. Well with brawl, maybe not so much. I just wanted to know what smashers will be attending! :)

For more information see: http://www.otakon.com

And for the gaming tournaments schedule see: http://www.otakon.com/events_videogames.asp

Teh Smashboards list of awesome people who are going

Tru=
Cronux
Tyrant
zeal
xellos
echoes
program
yo
knacker
btree
shinku
ada
okin
crismas
EE
lobos
israfel
frozen flame
dannykat
frozen
dvda
d1
chivalruse
lightxdream
slayercoldkiller
kornnn
teczero
ChaosKnight
Cless

We're thinking of taking a smashboards picture before the gameroom opens on Friday (or maybe later depending on when everyone gets there?). And possible smashfests in the hotels.

Post up a time and place when you want the smashfest!
Add Rei, Thumbswayup, Blues, and then I know Seb's friend Skins is going too. Bazooka Lucca and Lord Knight is also going.
-Rei

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Yeah, it will be good, I only got 6 GIGs of memory to go through. I need to bring batteries if I can find them :/
-Rei

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I'll be going to the 1v1 def, perhaps the FFA.

I'm relatively no-named on this site and only went to a few of the very very final local tournaments for Melee back in pre-Brawl days. This will be my first Brawl offline tournament so I look forward to some really good games with you guys, hope to learn a lot. Finally some good offline play<3

If anyone sees a Lelouch (Code Geass) cosplayer at the tournament or a kid with a Green Triforce shirt on, thats a 50/50 its me. Just tell me your from Smashboards, I'd love to be part of the discussions. :D

Look forward to fighting you all there. Good luck. =)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
your face is too much. Look for me on Sat as Nero from DMC4 and my gf as peach from smash with a giant *** stitchface

Top Bottom