• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agi

Smash Lord

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol you haave to be in the edit sig page. then do what i just said. thats what i did to mine. what annoys me is it applies it to all pics in the sig. otherwise i would have my 2 pics linked seperately.

EDIt: lol that way is so confusing compared to mine.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
A bit more clear...

First, make a URL linking to the shop. I assume you know how to do that.

Second, get the image hyperlink, copy/cut it, highlight the SECOND part of the URL, (it puts the title of the page twice) and paste your picture.

EX:

You do this by:

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/sheik/todig_agidius_none_1E00FF.jpg[ /img][ /url], but without the last space.

Wow. Very sorry about the triple picture.[/QUOTE]

That looks like the sig generator made it....

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Conker... You should speak clearly now the tape is gone. You speak with no obstacles in your way! I cannot understand your dialogue....etc etc

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Request for: Fezzy

Renders: Couldn't find it. Looking for the Melee version of Marth in white. Planetrenders only has like 3 pictures of Marth, none of them are white and all of them are from Brawl.

But there is one white Marth you could use from Brawl if you're having trouble finding a Melee one:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/feardragon64/ee5f02656e893a55.jpg

In this thread feardragon64 posted a decent amount of Marth pictures in white, none are from Melee but you could use them if you want.

Colors: White and Yellow (if the colors can't make a good theme, switch them according to your discretion. It's only white and yellow due to the fact that I play white Marth in the player three slot--yellow shield ;p).

Text/Font: "Bard" is the text I want, wherever you can fit it and in the font Palatino Linotype. The font looks like this: Bard

Design: Perhaps a Baroque or medieval theme to fit with my name. But use your judgment.

Size: Whatever the normal size is for a sig, I really don't know. The size of my currrent one would be fine--just use your judgment.

Border: My preference is no, unless when you're doing it you think that a border would fit it much better.

Additional Comments: Just use your creative vibe. I want as much of this as possible to come from you--it's your artwork after all.

gallax

Smash Hero
hey rollerking. just in case you didnt see i would like you to change up the sig a little. i would like snake to be the focus of the sig. he looks so awesome. take away the gun from pika please. and do something with pika too. forget about the green bandana and what not. whatever you want to use for pika is kool as long as the right side flows well with the left. pika looks too...generated if you will.

thanks!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
pistolz, can you make me an avatar?
OK. here is the render that I would like http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/b/b6/260Swampert.png it's a picture of swampert

you can use any colors you see fit except for yellows or greens.
IF POSSIBLE you can put my username (zrky) in it.
thats it.:)

thanks in advance
wat was it aagain?
here it is. thanks in advance:)

Agi

Smash Lord

agidius...
I like it! Btw you used a landmark post on me, lol. Updating sig.
EDIT: The best pun ever. Does this sig make me look phat? Yes, It does. Thanks so much, L__!

EDIT: Just noticed something... the sig is too tall! It cuts out the bottom part, and your credit for making it... needs a resize.

L__

Smash Master
Yeah sure. No credit necessary but it'd be nice.

Oh, try to link the tag to our shop. ;D

Agi

Smash Lord
Okay... that was the weirdest thing that EVER happened to me on the forums. I was editing my post farther below, when suddenly it leaped up here... I'll try to recreate the message.

"I was worried you'd have to resize all the c4ds, layers, renders... pretty much make a whole new sig. But it seems like a quick fix."

EDIT: Even weirder, when I clicked to edit the other post.... It edited the one here... maybe I'm hallucinating. I'll go talk to this banana for a while.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Is there anyone working on mine.....................from page 175 i think...please Im me at gc0801 if yes

L__

Smash Master
...That...was beautiful.

edit: great idea, im going to work on a super advertisement for our shop.

Agi

Smash Lord
You're getting good at those pokesplices! Hey, would it be possible to get a Blastiose/Geodude splice? Geodude with the cannons on his back? or are you heading to bed...

gallax

Smash Hero
ok. you guys are doing pokeslices with other pokemon. could do do something like sonic and marth? pika and snake? just throwing some ideas out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom