• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conker315

Smash Lord
well i personally like the dragon sig u made
but ill vote u in or not in by ure sigs
i like 2/5 of them
the dragon and the flash 1
so i say ure not ready
read tuts
if u do u would be much better than this
just look at my sig for example
and compare them to ures
i wasnt this good untill i read tuts
and i been doing this abot for 1 and a half or 2 months now

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Even so, the dragon one is incredibly simple, it's just a black bg with a rose pasted on, some grunge, a whored dragon render, and text/border

Wrath`

Smash Master
OK I pan to do an Official request.

Person: I do not care who makes it.
Render/pic: Octoman from F-zero GX
Other: Just my username on it, the rest I leave up to whoever takes it.

Tell me if there is something wrong with my request, I read the first post, but got lost...

L__

Smash Master
Snucas...

huh....

Lol, I'm new to the shop.

So, I feel for the new guy.

I vote in. ;D

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Request for: Fezzy

Renders: Couldn't find it. Looking for the Melee version of Marth in white. Planetrenders only has like 3 pictures of Marth, none of them are white and all of them are from Brawl.

But there is one white Marth you could use from Brawl if you're having trouble finding a Melee one:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/feardragon64/ee5f02656e893a55.jpg

In this thread feardragon64 posted a decent amount of Marth pictures in white, none are from Melee but you could use them if you want.

Colors: White and Yellow (if the colors can't make a good theme, switch them according to your discretion. It's only white and yellow due to the fact that I play white Marth in the player three slot--yellow shield ;p).

Text/Font: "Bard" is the text I want, wherever you can fit it and in the font Palatino Linotype. The font looks like this: Bard

Design: Perhaps a Baroque or medieval theme to fit with my name. But use your judgment.

Size: Whatever the normal size is for a sig, I really don't know. The size of my currrent one would be fine--just use your judgment.

Border: My preference is no, unless when you're doing it you think that a border would fit it much better.

Additional Comments: Just use your creative vibe. I want as much of this as possible to come from you--it's your artwork after all.
Alright, no problem. I'll be on it tomorrow, since tonights a school night

Hey, hope it's not too late but was hoping I could change the font for the text. I don't know what sort of drugs I was on when I asked for Palatino Linotype T_T;; (not literally, if anyone's concerned <.<;; ) Like the text, but it's not great for a sig.

Was hoping it could be either Edwardian Script IT, or Old English Text MT. Once again I'll leave the final call up to you, but Old English is my preference. I'd show you here, but Smashboards doesn't have it available.

If it's too late to change it, don't worry about it.

Thanks.

Agi

Smash Lord
Um, L__? How's my "five minute" resize coming along? (so far, 12 hrs.) :ohwell: I know that you have a job and everything... but still. :(

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
new sigy up!!!
cnc would be good
Holy sh** conker that´s your best by far! Alot of wasted potential, however. The mark on his face would totally do for a nice effect base. Displace it, cut it off, smudge it, tadaah, I nice fitting effect you can play around with. Text is bad, but lighting is aight, as is the mood. Imo you should´ve used some adjustment layers- nice choice of focal, too. Nice an HQ. Props Conker, your improvement is getting faster and faster every day.

Conker315

Smash Lord
tahnk you flare :)
tuts have improoved me this far
and yea..i forgot about the adjustment layers :/
also i faded the sharpen a bit but looks like it wasnt enough

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
tahnk you flare :)
tuts have improoved me this far
and yea..i forgot about the adjustment layers :/
also i faded the sharpen a bit but looks like it wasnt enough
What number did you pick for the sharpening? Like 30? Keep it at 10-20, sharpen is just to accentuate the tag, not to create an effect of it´s own like for example Topaz (over-topazing **** is even worse though).

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Or you could just use the fuzzy select tool and click the black...

You don't know how to render from a single color background?
Effect c4ds are the one with the black BG, they´re supposed to have it. To accentuate the c4d´s themselves and darken the mood for better focus on the c4ds when put on lets say overlay or something. Sorry for the double post but I had to quote.

Conker315

Smash Lord
What number did you pick for the sharpening? Like 30? Keep it at 10-20, sharpen is just to accentuate the tag, not to create an effect of it´s own like for example Topaz (over-topazing **** is even worse though).
yea i think i used over 30
thanks for ure advice
really appreciate it flare

Conker315

Smash Lord
:laugh:
well hmm
i might remember the people
which persons sig are u doing atm?
and why is there a waiting list on ure rules
u could of posted their names and then just pmed them

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
:laugh:
well hmm
i might remember the people
which persons sig are u doing atm?
and why is there a waiting list on ure rules
u could of posted their names and then just pmed them
im not doing any sig at the moment...

and i forgot thar names... I havent been on since saturday...

Conker315

Smash Lord
hmm
ooo
theres this guy with a metaknight avi
i think his name is big-b or something
hes one of ure customers i think..

Agi

Smash Lord
Hey Pistolz, (nice to see you back!) could you quickly post the Blastoise pic on here? I'd like to see how the original cannons look, then see which they would look good on. (Currently thinking of a Machoke splice... Rambo lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom