• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
haha thats awesome congrats :) so does that mean you're in, right? nice

and is surprise me an option?

if not, i hear you're the splicing guy, so I kinda want a spliced version of brawl characters...idk if sprite splicing is easier than renders, but ill work on getting the renders and AIM the links to u i want pika, mk and gaw made into one character that would be awesome lol

Agi

Smash Lord
Insert URL
:www.smashboards.com

Finding www.smashboards.com...
Connecting to www.smashboards.com...
Done

Input username, password.
:agidius
:*************

Accessing account "agidius."
Accessed.
You have 4 new messages.
Opening message.

I didn't know how to put the triforce to make it flow..

The red was a mistake I forgot to blend in.
Reply? Y/N
:Y

Input message.

L__

Okay, that sounds fine... I'm sure it'll work anyway.

:send

You have 3 new messages.
Opening message.

Tires don exits... > . >
EPIC

Don't spam.
Reply? Y/N

Input message.

Forgot the context, already?
I still got the general pronunciation, they'll say the same thing, it's just spelled differently. in the immortal words of dinkoman I'M NORMALE A GUD SPELLAR

You have 2 new messages.

Opening message.

...Ok, I just checked the thread AS I WAS POSTING THIS, and you already have it up. Just a question... what happened to the triforce? Could you not fit it in? (i'll try to stick on the boards a while longer. and yeah... where'd the red part come from?)
c4d's of course..

Reply? Y/N

Input message.

Remember, I have never made a sig in my life. I dont even know what the heck a c4d is. I'm not on your level.

You have 1 new message.

Opening message.

sorry Conker..... but that post was an
EPIC FAIL

EDIT:btw this is how spam starts
for example jeebus says amen
then agidus comes and says it
then u come and say it and so on
there is no need for this
Reply? Y/N

Input message.

One thing... another name mispelling? Is it really that hard? Also, I try to make all my posts (yes, even my spammish ones) relevant to the topic at hand.

You have 0 new messages.

:Awaiting new messages.

And so I make my return.

gallax

Smash Hero
hmmm.....about my sig. the left side is unfreaking believably awesome. i wouldnt change that for ANYTHING!!!!! but the right side just doesnt flow right with pika and the gun in hand(please take it out). how about this MINK. ignore me wanting a green bandana and taking an image directly from the smash. could you try and make the right side look more...wow. like the left side. im sorry if im picky. but this sig will go down as the most awesome one you've ever made.

*edit* if you could make snake the main point of foucs that would make me happy.

Agi

Smash Lord
Seriously chill out. it will get done when it gets done, not one post earlier.
Because Conker and cmb will flame me if I say "amen"... all I can do is heartily agree with you.

(btw all in the shop, I'm currently studying GIMP. :) More difficult than I thought, I can't even understand most of the tools... but I'm trying.)

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
EDITED SIG PICKUP, INUYASHAKENT

Less gray ^.^, if you like this one better feel free to take it, keep the other one, or tell me to make another edit, I'll go with either!

Conker315

Smash Lord
err
wouldnt that be disturbing?
when i see at sigs i study and enjoy the artwork
while music is playing
blagh..
imo it would distract u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom