• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Yay i made a new sig

I followed a tutorial for the render choice tips but everything else was from my own mind and i think it turned out good.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
The bg and the render have nothing in common color wise, what is with that fugly outline on the sora render? And the text is huge, if you get rid of the dots on the bg, shring the text, make it more of a red/black or white color scheme, and get rid of the fugly outline on the render, plus do something about the blur, duplicate the render, go to filters enhance sharpen, move the slider til it is not blurry, then merge down

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Well back to the GIMP board. At least i never get discouraged XD my goal is to get at least one positive comment from teh Critique thread XD ill find a better sora render

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
How are you going to put a sig up for CnC when you *seem im not sure* like a begginner and not expect bad comments?

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Yes I have made worse than that. That does not mean I cannot critique other people and have beliefs. Do not expect tons of good CnCs look at your sig before you give it up for CnC look at what is wrong with it and what is good about it.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
lol srry pika about the whole pressuring thing >_> but yea... wenever it gets done then fine lolz

idk what all these termas are (2 render sigs) lolwut? but yea umm gl and hf with it o.o

Agi

Smash Lord
lol srry pika about the whole pressuring thing >_> but yea... wenever it gets done then fine lolz

idk what all these termas are (2 render sigs) lolwut? but yea umm gl and hf with it o.o
2 render sigs ( I think) are signature using multiple pics, besides the b-ground stuff.

EDIT: What I'm confused about is the term CnC. Is that like judging? Or, (brain blast!) Critique and Compliment?

Conker315

Smash Lord
easy with the words tony
u never knows who might report that
theres a proper way of cnc
theres no need for use of those kind of words

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Oh my, I spose you are right Conker. Sry Lolz. I have had a weird week with my band. Don't report me :-(

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
heh... I'm slightly annoyed, not with you cmpr, but I've been screwed over irl. but anyways, Cmpr, just remember constructive CnC not I'm gonna be a **** cuz its ugly CnC lol =P

L__

Smash Master
agidius, I recently got some inspiration if you're still reading this thread. I'll edit this post later or PM you the tag.

Agi

Smash Lord
agidius, I recently got some inspiration if you're still reading this thread. I'll edit this post later or PM you the tag.
Course I'm still readin!

(off topic) You're ridiculously close to Satan's post! O_o

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
heh... I'm slightly annoyed, not with you cmpr, but I've been screwed over irl. but anyways, Cmpr, just remember constructive CnC not I'm gonna be a **** cuz its ugly CnC lol =P
I have no idea what you are trying to say here rofl.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
What is the bad CnC? I am not allowed to be hyper crticial with my CnC? Conker I warned you about this.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
if you want to see my new sig aim me :D
Hey, did you get my avatar request, if not I can repost it. Oh, and for your poke splice, if you want you can checkout the custom pokemon shop to try and emulate because your blending is a little off along with the recoloring.their good, Just thought I'd mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom