• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

JDM

Smash Champion
Never go to the Taco Bell next to UCI. That one is sooooooo bad. The one next to the District is so much better.

JDM

Smash Champion
Today at In N Out, my dad told me he was going to meet the President of Arc System Works today.(Makers of Guilty Gear and BlazBlue) He said if he got hired then I would have to test the games he gets. (New BB maybe though im not really interested in that.)

And tomorrow our family is going to take care of a friends dog so I might not be able to hold smashfests till the dog leaves.

MacD

Banned via Administration
Never go to the Taco Bell next to UCI. That one is sooooooo bad. The one next to the District is so much better.
we went to that today (uci one) thinking since school is out and it's like 1:30 it'd be ok... i swear it still took like 15-20 min to get our food with like the 3 customers in line in front of us, hella stupid

DJMirror

Smash Master
Today at In N Out, my dad told me he was going to meet the President of Arc System Works today.(Makers of Guilty Gear and BlazBlue) He said if he got hired then I would have to test the games he gets. (New BB maybe though im not really interested in that.)
I hate you now and forever!

JDM

Smash Champion
They also skimp on the portions of the food. The burritos and bowls at the UCI one is laughable compared to others. And the tortilla tasted like playdough last time and my brother just stopped eating after one bite because it was so bad.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
no that taco bell sucks ****

i used to work there the beginning of sophomore year

**** that place

btw i miss 949 lol

JDM

Smash Champion
I just got GG AC Plus for the PS2 from my dad.(I HATE playing on pad lol) Whos a easy char to win with?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
easiest character to learn is may

learn dolphin (lazy) loop

just counter and do dolphin loop

or go slayer and do whatever for huge damage on everything you do

learn his j.k j.k j.2k i forgot the rest

edit: ky and sol are beginner characters

DJMirror

Smash Master
Sol Badguy basic is easy as ****

then when getting into the FRC gunflame now that's hard

dustloop.com

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Mmm, from now on, if you want me to go to something, call or text me. I don't check here often enough to see someone post "There's a smashfest today". If you don't have my number, ask Stab or Signia or GSUB or someone.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Sadly I can't =( Maybe before wintergamefest and after new years for sure

NEVERMIND THIS PART

Signia

Smash Lord
Playin Super Smash Brothers 64 With My Brothers While SUPER!! Smashed. This was a good Christmas.

DJMirror

Smash Master
hey Mccain, Connor, Kira and Zhu

For the Crepes batch, I'm going to make my own batch instead of using those pancake ready batch (even tho those are ready to use)

What kind of topping i use for crepes cuz i want to try to make it for myself and for fun

I was already thinking...Whipped cream, Banana, and strawberry (those are pretty standard stuff)

got any idea?

Top Bottom