• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

JDM

Smash Champion
Even if we do go I still need to get my ID which I don't have yet.

Yesturday I sold all of my DS games, my DS and other games and got around $115. So now I just have my Acekard 2 left.

I'm selling my Acekard 2 w/ T FLash drive(for putting games on the Micro SD), 4GB Micro SDHC and a DSlite RAM expantion pack.(If you have a fat DS I can mod it for you but I need a triwing screwdriver.) for $40. (I got the Acekard for about 35 and the SD card for about $10)

JDM

Smash Champion
It first came with the DS Web browser but it works with the Acekard pretty well.(Some games and apps support the RAM so it makes your games load better)

DJMirror

Smash Master
let me try again

... really??

btw
no **** it was a joke
***** you went clubbing with Doh that's good enough for you

but sure come tag along

Stab, just one day when you get out, i'll try to take ya as well

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i just picked up my friend from the airport coming back from japan. lol

JDM

Smash Champion
I just got SF 2 HD Remix, Puzzle Fighter HD Remix, FF7 and Fat Princess. (Trying to get MvC2 for my PS3 so I can use my stick.)

People can come at around 2:30 maybe.

DJMirror

Smash Master
well I didn't mean today but like sometime in the near future in case anyone sick of smash (i know i am right now) but how's SF2 HDR?

JDM

Smash Champion
It's pretty fun though you need to be pretty exact on point for jump forwards/backwards or else I just jump up straight.

Cam and Matt are here. Come over ness boy.

JDM

Smash Champion
I just got MvC2 w/ all characters unlocked on PS3. All I need is for Capcom to make 3rd Strike HD Remix and my PS2 will be obsolite.

JDM

Smash Champion
You get a cookie if you know where this thread title quote is from.

inb4googlecheats

JDM

Smash Champion
I'm most likely gonna host a smashfest on Friday cause it's the day before my birthday.

Top Bottom