• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

MacD

Banned via Administration
hmmmm nsync... you can have miley kira

and you know it would have better had i used "it's" and not "that's" jason ;)

btw is this happening today? i'm free like after i go eat lunch with a friend

DJMirror

Smash Master
we were suppose to start on it this saturday but...Kira wanted to start it early

so yeah i guess

and let me ask connor if he want to get cam in it.

oops sorry macd but close enough

MacD

cool, i'll probably end up at cam's at 2ish and be ready to ****/combo some *****es

get at my zelda ;)

but i do have to study some tonight for math... so yea

DJMirror

Smash Master
i just remember to download backstreet boys, 98, nsync cuz they ****....i blame you macd for getting me back into old school pop music

Kira-

Smash Champion
No *****, It's Gonna Be Me is my song. You can use it because I'm letting you use it. (and cause I'd rather take miley)

the amount of homo just went through the roof in this thread

i'll try to be at cams later, dont have much left to do this week so it probably won't be long after 2

MacD

you guys are all dorks, and if you keep saying all the songs i wanna use are yours dave, you are about to be very very homo i'm sure

Kira-

Smash Champion
korean pop isn't homo
it's just dumb
it's just rlly dum
so i cp him to FD and i was like noo biitch and dude. first stock? i zero to death'd him right away and and stab was right behind me and he was like, ohhhhhhh and johnny was like wow jasons marth looks like ken's and hugo was like dude get ****ed up

and the only one is that one nsync song. seriously that one is too good.

i like incomplete by backstreet boys but i havent listened to them in awhile of course

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i like that one mulan song that 98 degrees sings because it has stevie wonder

stevie wonder *****

DJMirror

Smash Master
no cam connor if you are going to put cam as well cuz i feel like it's not "fair"

i dont want to be in tho

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
thing is Cameron is as good as a ranked player and would be on the PR if he didn't play WoW all the time.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
People can come over tomorrow.
what time can we start coming over? i am assuming 2.

korean pop isn't homo
it's just dumb
it's just rlly dum
so i cp him to FD and i was like noo biitch and dude. first stock? i zero to death'd him right away and and stab was right behind me and he was like, ohhhhhhh and johnny was like wow jasons marth looks like ken's and hugo was like dude get ****ed up

and the only one is that one nsync song. seriously that one is too good.

i like incomplete by backstreet boys but i havent listened to them in awhile of course
i took a class on this. it's actually really smart how they are marketing korean pop. the really dum part i think your talking about is part of their plan.

thing is Cameron is as good as a ranked player and would be on the PR if he didn't play WoW all the time.
i agree that cam should be the only non-ranked player on it. the rest of us need to step it up to be featured imo.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
I'm bringing Diddyknight. I probably shouldn't make any promises on time, though. I can bring a cube and a tv if necessary.

pockyD

Smash Legend
that was pretty good

my only real recommendation would have been to label the characters/players as their combos were going; in videos with multiple characters it's sometimes hard to follow who's doing what

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
That probably would have been smart considering how many fox players there were lol. I just wanted to avoid people saying "What the heck, you have ____ amount of combos for this guy but only _____ amount of combos for me."

And I totally missed JDM's post saying people could come over today. *slaps forehead*

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I can have a small gathering at my place tomorrow after I get my swine flu shot. But from what I've heard, some side effects are fever, aches, and other sicknesses so I might flake out if I feel ill.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i unsubscribed from stab's youtube channel because it was flooding my subscriptions with 150 jkun vs. stab friendlies

way to alienate your beloved fans

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
They're for Jason's combo video lol

And whatever, just check the video threads I make for the Grev tournies because those are the only times I upload important matches.

Top Bottom