• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Yea sorry for not sayin bye but my bro REALLY wanted to play Starcraft (I was using his comp) so I let him on after we got mega creeps. Haha yea well I probably won't be playing it at all until it comes out of beta and is workable on the mac. You might have sucked but not enough for us to lose the game!!!

That mushroom hexagon game was amazing one of the incredibly few moments I go back to playing the N64, and because we didn't have Mario Party 4 (for some reason we lost it...or something) my brother, I, and our friend played Mario Party 5 and it's not as good (mostly because of the maps/stages/capsules... not really the minigames itself)

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
Yea sorry for not sayin bye but my bro REALLY wanted to play Starcraft (I was using his comp) so I let him on after we got mega creeps. Haha yea well I probably won't be playing it at all until it comes out of beta and is workable on the mac. You might have sucked but not enough for us to lose the game!!!

That mushroom hexagon game was amazing one of the incredibly few moments I go back to playing the N64, and because we didn't have Mario Party 4 (for some reason we lost it...or something) my brother, I, and our friend played Mario Party 5 and it's not as good (mostly because of the maps/stages/capsules... not really the minigames itself)
LOL yeah dude in the beginning i kept dying just like, constantly. i got like, 4 deaths or something in 10 minutes. but then i was like "wow **** i don't want to die anymore" so i just ran away and killed little dudes and farmed money. then i didn't die as much. i could have gotten kills that game but i got ksed :(

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
"Suppose that people could predict that the price of Happy Feet Corporation (HFC) stock would rise 1% in the coming week..."

my textbook is great

MacD

Banned via Administration
mccain has proclaimed 949 smash to be dead

prove him wrong
WOW, WAY TO TWIST MY WORDS AND NOT EVEN SAY WHAT YOU WERE GONNA SAY YOURSELF

f*** u mccain

****ING EDIT: WE NEED A KARAOKE NIGHT

SDSFDHBFDFDDFNDFHDFHBDFS
see above and that could be fun

I'll pass.

Maybe if it was a taylor swift karaoke night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN6VR92V70M&ob=av2e

let's go hiking this weekend

next weekend is good also
ewwww hiking

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
are you trying to blend the font color with the background?

since it's not working on my skin or mobile lol

and macd what's wrong with hiking?

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I managed to liquidize everything I didn't want in my backpack to a Boom-bringer, strange scattergun, and a name tag. I think I'm done trading for a bit.

What should I name my scattergun?

the boombringer is dirty, but that's okay.

DwightDL

Smash Cadet
Hi Wa Melee players.
I'm going to shamelessly promote a Melee club that I've started at my university over the last few months
If anybody in the Bellingham area (or who wants to trek to bellingham) is interested in playing Melee with a bunch of aspiring smashers once a week, shoot me a PM!

the highest level player in our club is westcoastwes (i think that's what he's known as). Overall we're all rookies, but just about everyone takes it seriously

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Rei says people can come over today, just let him study. SINCE WE'RE GOING HIKING TOMORROW, AWWWW YEEAAAAAAA

I see you lurking paul. No johns, you better come this time.

Actually, sung you should come. I want to play. I think I'm a lot smarter than I was a month ago but want to see if I REALLY am.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Matt, if Sung comes, you should bring your recording set-up. That way, I could record PM with Sung and you wouldn't even have to play it.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i found a 13.6 mile trail called west ridge, lynx, and cholla trail

we basically need to bring backpacks with lots of water and lunch

this might take us around 5 hours to do

Top Bottom