• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

ComboFest

Smash Lord
I ran into Day[9] at Super Arcade, pretty funny

That's right, Day ****ing nine. He was there to play Beatmania or something. I was so caught off guard when my friend introduced him to me, I was like :0:0:0 o_o
Signia just outplayed everyone.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
One time I ran into myself at Super Arcade. He was there to hit on the girls in the television screen. I laughed at him for being a pathetic loser then left feeling better about myself.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
holy **** WHAT

also SQUIDSTER IS IN MY HEALTH ECONOMICS CLASS?!?!?! AND I ONLY JUST FOUND OUT TODAY? HOLY ****

Kira-

Smash Champion
as if i wasn't already hungry enough

THANKS REI

reminds me of mario party the mushrooms/hexagon don't fall off the platform game
OMG

BEST GAME EVER

I MISS MARIO PARTY

ALSO WE SHOULD PLAY BOMBERMAN WHEN WE ALL GET BACK (AKA WHEN I GET BACK)

ALSO THAT lS AN EPIC PIZZA

MacD

Banned via Administration
i have 8 of them, though i never really did much with 8 cause it sucks playing it alone and that's how a played a good chunk of the mario parties

everyone always says 4. care to explain why you think 4?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
4 has minigames that aren't just mashing, and even though it's luck-based you can **** up other people whenever you feel like it by thinking a bit

and item bag is broken as ****

that's why I like it, at least

(mostly cuz of item bag)

MacD

Banned via Administration
ok, cause kira loved it just for booksquirm but after one day of playing it we were like, this one is soooo luck based it's stupid

but we were on the goomba map so yea

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I've been itching to play Project M against actual people lately, so I'm thinking of holding roughly biweekly get-togethers at my apartment on weekends/Fridays for that purpose.

HENTAI JAPAN

Smash Rookie
i made and played HENTAI JENGA w/ my japanese bros. JENGA with humiliating questions and commands written on the back of 18 out of 54 pieces. pull one out and feel good about it, but get humiliated and feel terrible if ur unlucky. knock the jenga tower down and get humiliated to the max.

THIS IS HOW BORED IRVINE KIDS SHOULD ROLL

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Nothing makes me hate everyone like settlers.

Tuan, level up Guy, he becomes super duper ****
i always used guy, but only on hard mode where he had the stat bonuses, otherwise he tends to suck hard with no strength (and i use most of the boosting items on lyn and eliwood since you have to use them anyway).

Signia

Smash Lord
as if i wasn't already hungry enough

THANKS REI

reminds me of mario party the mushrooms/hexagon don't fall off the platform game
Mushroom Mixup

Best ****ing minigame EVER

I would play that with my bros and JUST play that minigame

that and Cast Away

Mario Party one is the best, it's so execution heavy

and you can turn off those horrible random item blocks

Top Bottom