• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I'll give you two dollars and you can use it to buy keys from that guy. My paypal's going to take some days to process the money I tried to give to it.
It's getting pretty hard to sell those for 3 ref, man. a key AND a ref? dayum

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I know the conversation happened like 100 posts ago

but my hallmates are playing hon right now, and are saying the interface is absolutely confusing as **** compared to league

JDM

Smash Champion
Sold the ballcap for 3 Ref.

I am tempted to buy a bud so that I can get a Smoking Rack.

Signia

Smash Lord
**** you ryan

stabbedbyahippie 17 hours ago

hahahaha you know you want this game now

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
yo let's hang out

i'll be free in a couple hours

i decided i'd rather hang today and NOT go to festizzio's cuz i actually have enough work to fill up the other day i don't do stuff

JDM

Smash Champion
Mattie just got hacked. Nobody is safe. And just got a BMOC for 5 keys and a copy of Magicka (which I got for free on TF2R)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Spenser, you are by FAR the biggest ****** i have ever known in my entire life holy ****

why do you enjoy so many ****s in your mouth at the same time

Who AGREES to go to a tournament the night before, then does not pick up their phone the next morning when the person is ALREADY ON THEIR WAY TO PICK YOU UP

not picking up your phone, great ****ing idea ******

**** you

***** *** **** **** **** **** **** you

-STAB

p.s. **** you

DJMirror

Smash Master
and not go to festizzio's cuz i actually have enough work to fill up the other day i don't do stuff
spenser, you are by far the biggest ****** i have ever known in my entire life holy ****

who agrees to go to a tournament the night before, then does not pick up their phone the next morning when the person is already on their way to pick you up

**** you

-stab

p.s. **** you
looooooool

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Spenser, you are by FAR the biggest ****** i have ever known in my entire life holy ****

Who AGREES to go to a tournament the night before, then does not pick up their phone the next morning when the person is ALREADY ON THEIR WAY TO PICK YOU UP

**** you

-STAB

p.s. **** you
...****

my phone died and i forgot it had died at rei's place, i even set my alarm for 9 am and kept in my pocket to make sure i'd be awake. waking up just now

guess i'm not going to festizzio's

gg me

p.s. yes i am a gigantic ******

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
matt, even though i have no right to say it considering how flaky i am, i'm really sorry i missed a tournament for something as stupid as that

and i hope you aren't still too mad at me cuz i'm dum

and i'm doubly vigilant on checking my phone and stuff

JDM

Smash Champion
Just traded my Green Energy Crown plus most of my hats for a Orbiting Fire Tree. I am pretty much done with unusuals now.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
matt, even though i have no right to say it considering how flaky i am, i'm really sorry i missed a tournament for something as stupid as that

and i hope you aren't still too mad at me cuz i'm dum
I stopped being mad after I got second while being totally baked the whole tournament lololololololol

And I was only mad because I thought you didn't pick up your phone on purpose so you wouldn't have to go, cuz you were wish-washy the night before.

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
it isn't a key or anything. it's just on my account on steam lol

Tuan let's play dota 2 :)

Tag is BinskiLighT <- my brother's
uh you don't want to have me on your team. really. i'm serious.
but i added you anyway. i'm kayeffcee

MacD

Banned via Administration
yea man, stab calls me and asks to come over, and i say no, but then he's like "i'm at utc and need to kill 40 minutes"

so i'm like, oh, in that case sure, i'll be home in a bit. i text him that i'm home and he never comes over/responds back

WHAT A JERK

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
sdsdfbdfbdfs

Just re-read that text and you said IN 3 not AT 3 LOOOOOOOOOOOL

whoops, sorry mccain x_x

Also you said zhu was already over, so I thought that was your way of saying I won't be home in time but try and play zhu if you want (he was busy though).

IT ALL MADE SENSE IN MY HEAD MAN.

Signia

Smash Lord
I ran into Signia at Super Arcade, pretty funny
I ran into Day[9] at Super Arcade, pretty funny

That's right, Day ****ing nine. He was there to play Beatmania or something. I was so caught off guard when my friend introduced him to me, I was like :0:0:0 o_o

Top Bottom