• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'm going to be out of town for a bit this weekend, I might be going to Norcal again for awhile

DJMirror

Smash Master
Nah we can still go to West Toast, it looks like I'm busy with family on just Saturday...

Thanks for reminding me Rei so I can ask my family to see what we are doing

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
Yes, it is.
A. It's really comfortable.
B. My parents approve.
C. I wouldn't have gotten it if it wasn't Mikuru.
dude, yeah they are extremely comfortable! i might've been able to get my dad to approve, but my mom definitely not. you're so lucky :p

:phone:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
so is anthony hosting tomorrow?

or should i host?

i'm going to be in my room writing my paper

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
i'm still very uninterested in it...idk. i'll try to finish it after i move. sorry, matt. if we hang tomorrow, you won't be able to talk about how awesome it is with me.

:phone:

spark_102

Smash Cadet
thanks for the vid jason. Those projectors they had at those arcades were pretty amazing.

anto, i have tf2 but i haven't played it yet haha. I added you on steam.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hey Rei I'll come by and play MBAA after work since I been flaking a lot recently.

Should I bring KOF XI?

Signia

Smash Lord
Mikuru dresses up in all sorts of Haruhi-forced scandalous costumes. She's sooo cute.

Also, what time is something starting tomorrow?
They kinda overdo the cuteness though... kinda like in K-ON

But I'll admit the animation of their faces is quite advanced. I definitely appreciate it when there are more than 3 different facial expressions.

Idk... I liked School Days and Kaichou way more than Haruhi or K-ON for some reason. Maybe because they had some romance rather than just slice of japanese life with cuteness. Fanservice alone is not enough, otherwise I would have finished To-Love-Ru. I can't watch ecchi/cute anime, they're garbage, and you might as well watch hentai if you're just looking for fap material.

Btw if nobody else's places are open you guys can use my place, if you can get here.

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
lolwut those exist holy crap AND theyre comfortable? holy
dude they are SOOOO comfortable. putting aside them being boobs, that cleavage in the wrist rest is just soooo comfortable. I wish I had one, even if it isn't an oppai mousepad.

They kinda overdo the cuteness though... kinda like in K-ON
Well, I loved K-on! ;D Single watch anime, but I enjoyed it. I knew going in it was a moefest. And I loved every minute of Mio.
Theeeeeeeeeen Azusa appeared and **** went downhill.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
one day, we're going to have a manly anime day.

i'll force everybody to watch detroit metal city, great teacher onizuka, mobile suit gundam 0079, and then CLANNAD to finish it off. Because nothing says manly quite like crying like a little girl.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Tooo farrrr, I'll pass. Is anyone driving to 2GG tomorrow and can pick me up?
also, I don't mind having a couple people at my place, but my room can't hold much.
Just call or something.

Signia

Smash Lord
So who all wants to come over? I don't want to do it if more people are willing to go to Rei's. WHY CAN'T ANYONE IN IRVINE DRIVE -_-

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
I'm able to go anywhere, really. 14 miles isn't too far, Anto. XD If we're going to Ryan's, I could probably give you a ride.

spark_102

Smash Cadet
I'm willing to go anywhere if i can get a ride there xD.

Also, are there still spots/rides to 2GG?

JDM

Smash Champion
Sorry i'm not hosting today. I'll be in and out of my house today so I don't wanna host anything when i'm out of the house.

And can anybody give me a ride to 2GG tomorrow?

DJMirror

Smash Master
one day, we're going to have a manly anime day.

i'll force everybody to watch detroit metal city, great teacher onizuka, mobile suit gundam 0079, and then CLANNAD to finish it off. Because nothing says manly quite like crying like a little girl.
for extra credit watch CLANNAD AFTER STORY! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry everyone that I'm not going because of family business stuff

but I do have a spot opening for FFA West Toast =D

(?) = Maybe?
me
Rei
Signia(?)
Spark(?)
????

bring about 5 bucks for gas per person and the tournament starts at 5pmish? Rei, please post the link to it.

Dude Rei, People at the arcade were pissed off about the Copa America LOOL and I also saw the fight...People are ****ing salty as hell

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
for extra credit watch CLANNAD AFTER STORY! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry everyone that I'm not going because of family business stuff

but I do have a spot opening for FFA West Toast =D

(?) = Maybe?
me
Rei
Signia(?)
Spark(?)
????

bring about 5 bucks for gas per person and the tournament starts at 5pmish? Rei, please post the link to it.

Dude Rei, People at the arcade were pissed off about the Copa America LOOL and I also saw the fight...People are ****ing salty as hell
bro i'm still salty about quarterfinals

**** tevez

link for west toast: http://www.meltybread.com/forums/to...july-24th-ffa-(mbcc1-05-ah3-gg-bb-and-more!)/

ppl can come over if they want

also if they do, let's get a watermelon lol

tuan is banned now for saying that

DJMirror

Smash Master

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
yoo if anyone is going to the 2gg tourny, my buddy Strongbad would love get a ride there too :D hit me or him up pleaseeee

Top Bottom