• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DJMirror

Smash Master
just letting spark and sig know, we are going to eat at this argentine place after west toast (closes at 9pm)

bring around $10-20 for food unless we split like the parillada (feeds 3 or 4) which is like $35

if you can't afford that much they also have these decent sized empanadas for $1.50 each (3 or 4 fill you up) and sandwiches for under $10
$20 for food/dinner
$10 for the arcade games (Seriously I hate FFA for the fact that all the new games are 50 cents instead of a quarter and if you keep playing them you will run out faster than you think unless you train yourself not to spend much but just thought I throw this out)
$5 for gas

Yo

do you still have room for west toast?

And I see you lurking hayden

YO JASON I WANT IN YOUR CAR FOR WEST TOAST
and be at Rei's around 1230ish because we're leaving before Traffic hits

Signia

Smash Lord
Jason sorry for the late notice but I just found out I can't go to west toast, my parents are coming home today so I gotta clean up the house, and they're not gonna like me going anywhere once they find out I still don't have a job.

Edit: I had to pick them up at the airport so yeah have fun guys

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
to spark and stab: jason said come meet at my place

since sig can't go, we have an extra spot open to whoever wants to go to ffa

ComboFest

Smash Lord
We're going to the beach on tuesday! Rei is gone every other day and strongbad will be gone before he comes back. So everyone clear your plans we're doing bowling/beach tuesday!

Someone pick a beach!

AND BRING A WATERMELON/BAT/BLINDFOLD!

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
we're going to the beach on tuesday! Rei is gone every other day and strongbad will be gone before he comes back. So everyone clear your plans we're doing bowling/beach tuesday!

Someone pick a beach!

And bring a watermelon/bat/blindfold!
trumpet sectional. I could ditch but...andrew martelle is a scary man.

Signia

Smash Lord
I have two classes on tuesday, but I'll see if I can make it for part of it. First class is 11am-2pm, second one is 5:30pm-10:00pm

JDM

Smash Champion
Went to Round 1 last night. The new Initial D is pretty sick. The card system actually uses a real plastic card unlike flimsy magnetized ones back in the day. Need to be 19~20 or older without a parent after 10pm though.

:phone:

DoubleBass

Smash Cadet
We're going to the beach on tuesday! Rei is gone every other day and strongbad will be gone before he comes back. So everyone clear your plans we're doing bowling/beach tuesday!

Someone pick a beach!

AND BRING A WATERMELON/BAT/BLINDFOLD!
What time are we doing each thing? I wanna **** you guys in bowling. I have work from like 1-6 still though.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
How expensive is bowling typically? Strong Bad is interested.

Also, does anybody know of a good place near UCI at which I could buy an SD card and an SD card reader?

AntoPark

Smash Lord
How expensive is bowling typically? Strong Bad is interested.

Also, does anybody know of a good place near UCI at which I could buy an SD card and an SD card reader?
Don't kid around, Fly. We know you're the one that's interested in the bowling.
I THINK they have a deal going on where shoes and games are each 2 dollars, we'll probably only play like 3 games or something so I guess like 8 dollars?

The deal only goes on at night so it'd be cool if we went to the beach in the early afternoon because I don't how many things we're going to have to entertain ourselves. So we go to the beach, eat dinner, then bowl.

CDM(Corona Del Mar)'s beach is typically the one people in Irvine go to because it's close. Parking costs money sometimes, but you can just park above the hill and walk down. Someone make a tentative schedule or something.

ALRIGHT, MORE THINGS.
We should see who's going/needs a ride.(I'm going/need a ride)
And are we getting a fire pit? Because if we don't get a pit, we can get there in the early afternoon.

JDM

Smash Champion
I'll probably only make it for bowling if it's around 8pm~ whenever.

Picking up/dropping off brother to football/volleyball practice ftl.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
So who all is going?

I'm guessing Tuan, Rei, Me, Anto, Paul, Rob, Ryan (?), Andrew (free after 3), Michael (?), Fly, Strongbad, Matt Florida (Working on paper, doesn't know when he will finish)

I can drive people, and Rob can drive people. We have 12 possible people, but the 2 people arriving later have cars (at least I think matt does), so just me and Rob driving should be good enough (unless I'm forgetting someone, in which case this plan got ****ed).

Now we just need a time?

Top Bottom