• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

baka4moé

Smash Champion
LOL ok so, sorry for posting in ur thread a bunch, but i just noticed theres like ~6 ppl interested in going to 2gg but no one in irvine can drive!? (cept jason of course <3). D: well anyways i hope to see u there irvine smashers, i like seeing u guys. esp paul and jdm! havent seen paul in months, and still havent met jdm...

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
i'm afraid of going there alone now that you said i'm banned D; you might lock me outside while my mom goes back home

AntoPark

Smash Lord
LOL ok so, sorry for posting in ur thread a bunch, but i just noticed theres like ~6 ppl interested in going to 2gg but no one in irvine can drive!? (cept jason of course <3). D: well anyways i hope to see u there irvine smashers, i like seeing u guys. esp paul and jdm! havent seen paul in months, and still havent met jdm...
What about me and Stab, you *************.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lol anto <33333333333 . nah i called out those two cause i havent seen them in a long time/ever. i saw yall at genesis. u know yall are my favs <3

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
That's because the only people who can drive aren't actually in Irvine (excluding M-names). -_-

Jkun, Signia, me

DJMirror

Smash Master
-Stab, Hyprid and JDM can drive but all of them doesn't have a car.

-MacD, Maple and Zhu are currently out of town atm so don't bother to ask them.

-I'm going to through alot of stuff atm so no tournaments for me for awhile except I'm free to go Wednesday Night Fights and West Toast since it's not on a Saturday.

-Dave is back but his phone broke and he's not answering my emails since it looks like the only way to contact him. Cam said the first thing he saw him do when he got back from his trip is play League loooooooool

-I'm sure Rob is too tired to drive atm because he drove the whole way to Norcal. And back.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I don't want to go to the tournament anymore, I'm going to wait a monthish before I go to another one. I'll head over to Rei's in like <1hour maybe.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i still want to go to 2GG, is seriously no one in town willing to gimme a ride? ;_;

and fly and I are prolly gonna show up within an hour or so.

Signia

Smash Lord
Looks like I'm driving for 2gg

PM me addresses of your pickup locations for spots, I have access to my mom's minivan so I have 6 seats available

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
On my mother's phone because mine was dead

Coming over to rei's, be there whenever traffic from riverside to irvine goes the **** away

Ryan, I want to go to 2GG

:phone:

DJMirror

Smash Master
Good Evening Everyone,

I am going to propose an idea for a group outing for tomorrow, Saturday, July 23, 2011. We should attend the Orange County Fair. There is a weekend discount if we arrive between the hours of 10 and 11 am. The tickets would be sold for $2 at that time. I think this is a great deal for a group of smashers to bond with each other. I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Jason Lam

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Good Evening Everyone,

I am going to propose an idea for a group outing for tomorrow, Saturday, July 23, 2011. We should attend the Orange County Fair. There is a weekend discount if we arrive between the hours of 10 and 11 am. The tickets would be sold for $2 at that time. I think this is a great deal for a group of smashers to bond with each other. I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Jason Lam
The REAL DJ Mirror?!?!?!

Signia

Smash Lord
I give up.
**** was I supposed to take you to 2gg? my van ended up being full anyway

man driving with passengers always reminds me how terrible a driver I am

you guys should totally pick up SC5 when it comes out. you don't have to bother with 4 really, the scene is dead. SC3's game breaking glitches and ban arguments hurt the community, and then 4's balance problems and community blunders (they jumped the gun on banning Algol, but then took long banning Hilde, too many players quit because of her) hurt it further. Here's hoping 5 won't **** something up, and that players that moved to SFIV and Tekken 6 will come back.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
what day next week can we go to the beach?
also ill need sunscreen.. anyone got any?

:phone:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
just letting spark and sig know, we are going to eat at this argentine place after west toast (closes at 9pm)

bring around $10-20 for food unless we split like the parillada (feeds 3 or 4) which is like $35

if you can't afford that much they also have these decent sized empanadas for $1.50 each (3 or 4 fill you up) and sandwiches for under $10

Top Bottom