• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
Well, Oni is banned Charles.
fight me paul >:[ ..lol. yeah i know but its ok for online play. why is he though? he doesnt feel THAT good ..compared to like.. yun. i havent really thought about going to the box arena or anything though. maybe im due for a trip to wnf?! LOL

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
jason are we still going to west toast?

i have a paper due monday

i just wanna know if i have to start it now or if i can procrastinate it until longer

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I got a new laptop! It's not fancy or anything, but I can play tf2 perfectly now so everyone should play it with me. Scout's so much more fun when you can aim properly.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Well you see, I have learned to accept my ping. That didn't help though. So i just started to play spy a lot because you don't need much to backstab F2P players.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i hope hes watching haruhi the right way. ill admit it starts off slow but stuff starts to come together later, and looking back there is a pretty neat subplot at work. thats why i liked it at least, its brilliant.

also champs yay

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
i'm watching it airing order. and i'm really bored of it, but i'm doing this for you, matt

:phone:

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I liked Haruhi Suzumiya...I have a Haruhi Suzumiya wall scroll, a Haruhi Suzumiya (Mikuru Asahina) mousepad, and watched a 3 hour-long movie of The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya at Anime Expo.

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
I liked Haruhi Suzumiya...I have a Haruhi Suzumiya wall scroll, a Haruhi Suzumiya (Mikuru Asahina) mousepad, and watched a 3 hour-long movie of The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya at Anime Expo.
LOLOLOL IS IT AN OPPAI MOUSEPAD?
i would've so gotten one of mio but my parents would definitely not approve XD

edit: matt i'll finish eventually. for now...i'm gonna do something else LOL

Signia

Smash Lord
Haruhi is horrible

Marvel is still Marvel

I like TF2 now add me "terroriffic"

I'm down for stuff on Friday

I'm going to 2GG and there will be SCIV there

Signia

Smash Lord
You add me, Signia. antoeats.
We should have another poker game for the salty folk.
man, that's a lot of stuff on the to do list...

1. Bring Risk and trade back Matt's Risk Board for my nicer one
2. LAN TF2 party
3. Bring PS3 and Tekken6 and SSFIVAE just in case Jason wants to get bodied in another game
4. Play another poverty Poker game (someone needs to bring chips though, I don't own any)
5. Laugh at people who did horribly at Genesis 2 and reassure them that the extra sleep they got because they didn't bring me was totally worth it

We totally should have done that multi-game tournament on 4th of July, we were set up perfectly for it... each of us excelled at one game in the pool, and was ok at another. It won't be like that again

random people keep adding me on steam, is it safe to assume they're smashers?

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
I'm KayEffCee. Or iRTuan. Whichever one Steam decides to tell you I am. It's a little funky like that for some reason.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
we definitely need a multi-game tournament while I'm there. It just has to happen.

and who knows, I might even have the money to play poker next time...

Top Bottom