• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Jun.

Smash Lord
Reading Fly's online posts almost makes him seem like a bot.

His (its) grammar and punctuation are immaculate!

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
sup d00dskies

its your favorite rusty marth player here

anybody wanna train up before genesis 2? if you host smashfests, i think ill have enough money to drive down there lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i think my grandparents' house is almost exactly half an hour away from you.

except i'd probably be going out anyway since i can't exactly just freely invite people over to their house, so i was thinking of something going on in irvine.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Dude, anyone want to play smash today? Woulda have asked earlier but just woke up 20 minutes ago cuz of grad night yesterday.

This post probably isn't gonna do anything so I'm most likely gonna call people lol

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Nawww, I texted him earlier today. I just wanted people on smashboards to know too. :]

MAJOR LIFE CHANGING EDIT:

GUYS, I JUST FIGURED OUT WHY GIRLS FRIEND ZONE. NEXT SMASHFEST GUYS, NEXT SMASHFEST.

DJMirror

Smash Master
If I learn one from Matt in Tekken 6...Was never ever do an attack that show your back to your opponent...God that was a huge game changer in that set

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
Well I'll be away from my computer or at least a web browser, so if we are playing today call or text me.
949-502-1638

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I don't really feel like going to a smashfest. I just want to play one person for like 3 hours. None of that doubles sandbagging secondary sheet.

Signia

Smash Lord
If I learn one from Matt in Tekken 6...Was never ever do an attack that show your back to your opponent...God that was a huge game changer in that set
Law has great back-turned setups, Matt just doesn't know how to do them

for b22 he could be finishing the string with b221 to stop retaliation or do BT d4. Or uf3. Either of those would beat throw.

btw Matt I passed Utayo Miracle first try when I got home... http://www.thorgaming.com/feelthebeats/?r=game&game_id=919

LET'S PLAY TEKKEN AND/OR SSFIVAE TOMORROW

AntoPark

Smash Lord

for b22 he could be finishing the string with b221 to stop retaliation or do BT d4. Or uf3. Either of those would beat throw.

btw Matt I passed Utayo Miracle first try when I got home... http://www.thorgaming.com/feelthebeats/?r=game&game_id=919

Dude, that's actually a pretty hard song. I'm proud! :D

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
DX too hard. what is this, using spacebar x.x I got an A+ with 89%
what is "flair" O____O

Edit: This is fun. I shall register and play this more. XD

Edit 2: OH YOU CAN CHANGE THE KEYS SWEET

DJMirror

Smash Master

It's more like we both made a mistake, I thought I could grab him before the round start but Matt did a quick turnaround attack and his attack went right into the grab. Me and Matt started to laugh so hard. the animation that attack went into the grab was funny to watch. Sadly I don't think me and matt can replicate it to show it to you

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
Travel isn't an option for me.
Even if it were, Anime Expo is from July 1-4 so I wouldn't go anyway.

Top Bottom