• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DJMirror

Smash Master
JDM sorry for being dumb. You should've won all those matches.

The lag at the end of game was your to take. Cam kept touching me and yelling as I was playing. Everytime you did a combo cam was like "OMGWTF GET ****ING ***** YOU NOOB" when you perfected me Cam was like "DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

Plus Cam was playing LoL when we were playing haha sorry.

JDM

Smash Champion
Tuan what school do you go to?

Jason: I think the lag was my fault. My friend brought his new laptop over to setup and we had 3 PC's hooked up to 1 internet. I felt the lag coming when he started to watch a 720p vid on youtube lol.

You still need to learn how to combo into ultra and learn to hit confirm ****. (You always did crossup forward, stand forward to tatsu.)

DJMirror

Smash Master
Tuan what school do you go to?

Jason: I think the lag was my fault. My friend brought his new laptop over to setup and we had 3 PC's hooked up to 1 internet. I felt the lag coming when he started to watch a 720p vid on youtube lol.

You still need to learn how to combo into ultra and learn to hit confirm ****. (You always did crossup forward, stand forward to tatsu.)
I need to learn those hits better

Dude I won free entry to both doubles and single to Genesis 2

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
I can stick around for a few days, but I'm going to be moving junk from Irvine to my parents' home quite a bit. Ideally Tuesday or Wednesday would be good to do stuff, but I'll need to know which pretty soon.

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
I only came here because you told me to, Paul.
HA. SUMMER CLASSES. I don't have any of that crap this year.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Hey tuan, if it's cool to play at your place, then I'd be down to play you most anytime.

Otherwise, Rei's is probably the only place people can semi-regularly play smash in large numbers in Irvine during the summer. (Except on the off chance someone steps it up and has people over)

Signia

Smash Lord
If I get a job I can probably have people over

but I probably wouldn't have time anymore :(

AntoPark

Smash Lord
This page should just be dedicated to how cool Signia is.
I remember Signia was one of the first people I played singles with at my first smashfest.
What a nice guy. :D

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I remember that one time ryan didn't charge for gas money. Oh wait, that's ALL the time. What a guy. <3

On an unrelated note, how is it possible for me to be THIS bad at rhythm games. KSHDGIVUSBFFJHFWEBVKEBK

ComboFest

Smash Lord
I remember playing Signia is SSF4 at the last JDMfest. Those were freakin fun. Need to play that game more. Evil Akuma #1

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
Hey tuan, if it's cool to play at your place, then I'd be down to play you most anytime.
Maybe after I move. Right now our house is filled with boxes and really messy so my mom doesn't want anyone over.

On an unrelated note, how is it possible for me to be THIS bad at rhythm games. KSHDGIVUSBFFJHFWEBVKEBK
I'm so beast at rhythm games.
If it isn't Osu!. God, I suck at Osu!.

Edit: Signia you seem like a cool guy.

Signia

Smash Lord
lol thanks guys but you're all cooler than me

I remember playing Signia is SSF4 at the last JDMfest. Those were freakin fun. Need to play that game more. Evil Akuma #1
yeah im pretty hyped for learning SSFIVAE... it was a lot of fun at JDM's house

I got, uh, "bodied" really hard in casuals 2GG though. Learned a lot though, thanks to Pnoy. Got a chance to go to training mode for like 2 hours. Went home, watched tons of Makoto match videos and tutorials and just now looked at her frame data and hitboxes. I can't wait to play Anthony, Paul, and Cameron again :D

I'm in Irvine for summer classes mon-thurs, so I'm down to smash or play SSFIV or Tekken6 for a little while in between classes at IVC. I have a 11:00am-2:00pm class on T/Th and a 5:30pm-10:00pm MTWTh. Hit me up 436-1084

lol Matt it's true I always forget to charge gas money. I rarely pay gas money so I guess I'm giving back... to the wrong people. That rhythm game is really fun btw

DJMirror

Smash Master
I remember that one time ryan didn't charge for gas money. Oh wait, that's ALL the time. What a guy. <3

***** I never charge you gas money and you never pay me when Anto and paul pays me

you own me alot!

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Bull****, I don't owe you anything Jason. Anytime you've asked for gas money I've paid. Don't try and make me look like some prick who doesn't pay up.

And Ryan is good at poker

Top Bottom