• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I really want to play today.

I would drive someone to Matt's house if you guys want to come. Ryan and I will most likely be going soon.

Leaving my house right now. Call very soon if you want a ride. If you don't have my number, call someone that does like Matt.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Well I feel hella stupid

there's two melee tournaments on saturday

one is 909 Marthpwnzer's tournament which he posted up awhile back

and the other is UCSD Triweeklies....God Socal is too much

so which one are we going?

UCSD? Or 909? I wanna go to 909 since we can go to UCSD any other time but ****kkkk UCSD is soo fun tho

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
jason
anto
paul
kevin
me
micheal
mccain
zhu
connor
signia
okami
fly
spenser
shadow scourge

We need 3 cars, BALLS DEEP

And we have 3 cars in Jason/Macdizzle/okami I guess lol

MacD

Banned via Administration
jason
anto
paul
kevin
me
micheal
mccain
zhu
connor
signia
okami
fly
spenser
shadow scourge

We need 3 cars, BALLS DEEP

And we have 3 cars in Jason/Macdizzle/okami I guess lol
well that made my job easy

zhu doing his zhu thing and staying extra

me- spenser, fly, connor

okami- signia, stab

jason- kevin, micheal, shadow scourge

so i guess it's kinda up to paul and anto who wants to go with me or jason, or if they both wanna go together, and make someone swtich cars

that is assuming this is everyone who is planing on going

MacD

so you are going to make micheal go with me? lolol ok

and i just put stab in okami's car in the first place cause he lives near stab and that way we'd have enough space to take all of irvine according to stab's original list

that was all me just guessing how people should/would be divi-ed up, not 100% certain in any way

edit- wait, now i'm confused

me- spenser, fly, connor

okami- signia, stab, shadow scourge

jason- kevin, anto, pual, jdm

ok so spark can go with either me or okami then

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Paul moved for anyone that's picking him up. Facebook me or him for his address. He lives pretty close to me now. Thanks for doing this guys. :D

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
If I'm taking ShadowScourge, I don't mind taking one more person from Irvine since I'll be there anyways to pick him up. I'll probably grab Ry, cruise up the toll road to Matt, go down Bake to Irvine, and then drop down the 5 to stack it up in SD. Then we'll all hold it down.

Also, if I'm taking Spark, make sure I have his number. And I'll probably pick people up around 9:30 or so. (Which is better than picking up everyone at 4 AM, eh, Fly and Ryan?)

DJMirror

Smash Master
rob in this case

just take JDM and I'll take micheal since Anto/Hyprid/Paul/Spark are all right next to each other

I didn't think about it til now

MacD

and then i've only got connor, fly, and spenser right?

meaning if one more person wants to go they can i think but otherwise we good

DJMirror

Smash Master
oh yeah well I don't know and I don't care

it's just I'm used to picking up you, hyprid, spark, paul and anto every time we go to UCSD for the Rec Tournament haha force of habit

I'm sleeping over at Cam tomorrow night and this time we need to get early since Pat said Doubles at 12 sharp

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey Irvine, what do you kids wanna do post triweekly? Right now I'm thinking: Red Robin, Phil's, Island's, or a bonfire.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I hate to say this as well but I can't afford phils at the moment (except if someone wanna pay for me then I'll pay them back then that's cool)

I'm down for anything like that one mexican place that Ky, Andrew and Taco took us or that one pho place as well

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
oh yeah well I don't know and I don't care

it's just I'm used to picking up you, hyprid, spark, paul and anto every time we go to UCSD for the Rec Tournament haha force of habit

I'm sleeping over at Cam tomorrow night and this time we need to get early since Pat said Doubles at 12 sharp
WOAH, CaLM THE **** DOWN THERE JASON

Top Bottom