• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DJMirror

Smash Master
Ok long beach car pool

me
Hyprid
Stab
open
open

is anyone down to eat at that one asian place where i got food with Spark and Anto after the tournament when macd had car issues 2 weeks ago?

please bring student ID to get a free soda or a eggroll

DJMirror

Smash Master
ok this is very very very early but I feel like I should address this asap

So Genesis 2 Carpool

Me
My cousin (I have to pick her up from Los Banos)
Spark
Wesballz
Hyprid

I know this is early but there are a chance for them to drop so I'll let you guys know. I'm leaving Socal a week before Genesis 2 so...that means...I'm leaving around July 10th or 11th and will be back home to Socal around July 18th

Reason: I'm going up to San Jose a week early since I'm planning to spend time with my parents (I haven't seen my Dad since Genesis 1) and catch up with some high school friends etc. (I ditched all my friends several times every time I come home) That means if you're the people on the list, I advise that you stay with someone in the city (If you don't know anyone in San Jose, it's cool you can stay with my parents but I'll explain why later) since I'm the only child in the family (geez here comes the embarrassing part...You guys can laugh right here) I have to "follow" the house rules and this includes GUESTS as well so I have to be home around 10pm then I have to be home around that time or else you'll see our stuff out on the streets (I'm not joking) but if you're staying with me...I'm leaving the house to go to the tournament on July 13th or 14th (So I can get out of the hellhole asap) and my parents wanna have lunch with me on Monday (such a pain in the butt but hey thank god for loving parents plus I'm buying lunch to make up for this insane problem =P)

What you must bring:
-Pillows (I'm going to bring two regular size pillows and 2 mini ones just in case)
-Blankets (I'm not going to share it with you)
-Controllers (You can't play smash without it)
-Clothes
-Toothbrush/deodorant
-Money (I'm not going to pay your meals/expenses) <---This is a must as well

By the way, I suggest that you guys pre reg for the tournament asap or else you'll get a death pool

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Is there something going on tomorrow? :( Gotta know by tomorrow at noon. Gonna be busy later on and I want to do something earlier in the day.

In addition, I should have an open spot for Genesis II in my car. (Maybe a second open spot...we'll see if Rubyiris is coming or not) Talk to me if you would like to have a seat in the car and stay in the room I plan on reserving soon (Probably will call Ramada Inn Sunday).

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hey rob is it ok that I can share the room with you? 8 people in one room sound tough but we got this

DJMirror

Smash Master
so is that ok? because sharing rooms with a certain group of people was fun at wintergamefest but I'm not sure if they're going to split because they're going to get housing from somewhere else

DJMirror

Smash Master
oops I didn't read that as well

I need to talk to my group as well

I got a new cell phone number so pm me for it.

Signia

Smash Lord
dang I forgot to post the SCIV stream in here

but it was a pretty crappy stream anyway (it was the internet's fault)

omg at the difference between how I feel at a SCIV tourney compared to a smash tourney. Smash tourney: super frustrated 90% of the time. This tourney: holy **** the venue was awful but other than that pure ecstasy... almost therapeutic. I felt like a boss sitting there wrecking a good portion of everyone as the round robin progressed. I ended up getting 5th out of 12 entrants though :( the competition was pretty tough. It would be like being in a small tournament with only ranked players.

Edit: so unless the rapture begins and ends in like 10 seconds it looks those morons were wrong

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I was undefeated in Smash and Soul Calibur yesterday. Speaking of which, who's free today?

Seriously. I wanna play more and more. Gotta catch up on not playing much during this semester. I don't even mind driving to Irvine (as long as you Erufuun's have parking).

ShadowScourge

Smash Cadet
:d

I was undefeated in Smash and Soul Calibur yesterday. Speaking of which, who's free today?

Seriously. I wanna play more and more. Gotta catch up on not playing much during this semester. I don't even mind driving to Irvine (as long as you Erufuun's have parking).
I'm at UCI, you down to play?

Top Bottom