• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
McGee could have won if he switched up the order of his dunks. Since the winner is based off of fan voting at the end of the contest, you pretty much need to save your most hyped dunk for the end. Griffin did that car dunk while having Kenny Smith hype him up like the second coming of Jesus, which made the crowd go nuts. Comparatively, McGee's last dunk didn't really make anyone stand up out of their seat. If he switched the places of his second dunk (the triple dunk) and his last dunk, he woulda had the crowd on his side.

It makes even less sense that he did the triple dunk second when you think about it. He got a 50 the round before and was almost guaranteed to advance to the next round, why waste your best dunk?

And LOOOOOOOOL @ Charles Barkley talking about McGee, "America don't know a lot about him cuz ain't no way in hell we gonna show the Wizards"

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
im starting to like the clippers a lot more paul. lakers have been failing me...
Team loyalty goes out the window when you lose to the Cavs

Owait
at this point i cant tell if the lakers' dry spell is because somethings going wrong or theyre just straight up not trying anymore. i mean i know the lakers only play hard enough to get a good seed in the playoffs but to lose to the cavs.. that just makes a fan facepalm. anyways, doesnt matter. lets be honest. we wont see the clippers in the playoffs anytime soon

Kira-

Smash Champion
was takling about the mvc3 tourney lol

but alas i'll be out of town on an office "team building + visionary trip"

...to vegas

less fun than it sounds tho, i'd rather play videogames all day than watch 40 yr olds relive their beer pong days

actually, as i grow older and learn more about myself i realized there's pretty much nothing i'd rather do than play videogames all day

of course we all have responsibilities that do and should take precedence over that. c'est la vie

JDM

Smash Champion
It's probably because you're not in the group.

The signups are 32 reserved for UCI group and 32 reserved for Gamestop signup.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i would buy it and put it up online for sale, if i had the money to spare

btw i wouldn't trust wireless sticks because of lag

i haven't read reviews about this one but i guess go for it since it's only $30

JDM

Smash Champion
I would get it but I'm not cause I would never play tekken 6 when I have all these other games.

The stick has little to no lag but needs batteries which is a turn off.

MacD

Banned via Administration
pound was too good

i will def want a session with you again kira, that was super great and helpful

i'm going to want sessions with other people too, working on that crazy tech skill, i was doing some super fast things when i was playing against canada the last night

though i think a need a fews days to get back to reality, aka not having like 50+ amazing people to play at any time

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
oh... i can stop reading if that makes you guys more comfortable lol

wait im half asian too though. now i dont know where i belong :[

D

Deleted member

yeah he does.

and it's undeserved? (mostly)
its hard to like a region that poops on ur best smash moment

its also ghey when i shoulda gotten 50,000 times madder and stab decides to poop on me when i ask nicely if 949 never commentates on my matches again lol

Top Bottom