• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I'll be pretty much free anytime after 1:30pm everyday for the next week probably, but I don't know how much it'd help to play against me, ahahah.

Pikmin *****, it was the first game for the gamecube I ever played. O:

edit: Bokurano is crazy depressing

Kira-

Smash Champion
Saturday was awesome, thanks everyone for coming and JDM for being an awesome host, sorry if I was being dumb after we got back from Islands, I'm guessing I got cranky from being tired. It was too bad the balloon game didn't work out, i think we'd have to play inside somewhere where there is soft carpet that won't pop balloons on impact but that game is seriously amazing.

I played Pikmin for about 4 hours yesterday and got to the last boss after like 14 days, calm down jason you would definitely not even get close to getting to the last boss in 30 days except for the fact that you watched me do the entire Distant Springs area. Also my productivity was equally good with Stab backseat gaming like a noob and after he left the house so that statement is definitely false.

I remember when i was a kid i was too stressed/scared to go past the 2nd area lol, now i realize how easy that game is

edit - btw stab just in case you didn't know im pretty sure ur way more of an anime master than i am lol :troll:

senior da veed kim, idk if you'll have free time either or whatever, but even if i could just get like an hour against your sheik, it'd really help my patience and sheik game
yea i'll probably have some free time this week. tues/wed after 11:30-1pm depending on if there's a meeting after work or not.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I played Pikmin for about 4 hours yesterday and got to the last boss after like 14 days, calm down jason you would definitely not even get close to getting to the last boss in 30 days except for the fact that you watched me do the entire Distant Springs area. Also my productivity was equally good with Stab backseat gaming like a noob and after he left the house so that statement is definitely false.
????

what did I say about that game? All I remember was just saying that I don't think I'll play this game

ShadowScourge

Smash Cadet
OK SO PEOPLE, I WANNA PLAY LOTS IF I CAN THIS WEEK
(granted i doubt i can cause school is stupid and stuff, but people i'd wanna try playing)

squid and hyprid, you guys are at uci so it'd be easy haha, we should try finding free time

stab, it'd be cool to play you but i doubt it'll happen cause you live far away and school and blah blah blah so oh well

senior da veed kim, idk if you'll have free time either or whatever, but even if i could just get like an hour against your sheik, it'd really help my patience and sheik game

if zhu is free i'm going to play him some too, but he has like i'm busy johns

i'm down to play most anyone though, but those came to mind for easy access/most helpful for what i want

monday i'm free after 5
tuesday after 9:30am (but i think i have a meeting at 2, they haven't sent me an email though)
wednesday free from 9am till class at 7
thurs after 9:30am

i have to throw in hw and probably other things, but that's basically my schedule, so lets set something up
Ah!

I would like to play.
And i'm on campus, in Middle Earth.

Jun.

Smash Lord
In the process of trying to make a Melee club on campus. Gets us funding for stuff and additional resources hopefully venues and priority.

but more or less pizza. Will keep you guys updated on how it turns out if interested

MacD

Banned via Administration
please do so

also did you talk to bizzaro flame? he started one at UC merced

he can give you his constitution cause i know you guys won't want to write one

MacD

Banned via Administration
can't do today anymore

tomorrow i'm going to hit up kira and maybe go to dunks or play others here

wednesday i'm free in the afternoon i think

thursday i'm gonna play hyprid

this is all dependent on the hw i can get done too

Signia

Smash Lord
do you guys wanna have a larger poker game sometime? low buy-in of like $2 and people who lose early can just go play smash

Signia

Smash Lord
absolute joke buy-in

might as well play for free
don't think I know that? These guys are new to poker AND this is the smash community so they are used to betting $1-2 for their casual money matches. I don't feel comfortable suggesting a poker game with normal stakes until they're a little more experienced.

however if you guys want to go higher that's fine by me. I'm down for a $100 sit'n'go or a $20 heads up.

lol at that being your first post, that sounds like something I would do, before I understood the concept of a regional social thread

Top Bottom