• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Kira-

Smash Champion
****ing jason LOL
LOOOL THAT lS HILARIOUS

edit - also good training session mccain. i felt like we both got better. anyway i ended up learning a lot even though you're the one going to pound

I actually want to play against peach more now, i think i have some things to figure out like how to deal with shield pressure

MacD

Banned via Administration
i was about to post about the good training session lol

idk what i learned consciously except that if i focus too much on trying to wavedash you like 0-death me lol. but seriously, i picked up on things about just being patient/when to go in which is really helpful to me.

and damn you kyle, i was gonna leave but then kyle shows up and busts out MvC3, spent a good like 4+ hours playing that game

DJMirror

Smash Master
During that time I couldn't beat you with Marth so I had to go Sheik but now I can do it with Marth.

Plus I don't think I'll play MVC3 anytime soon this week since I'm kinda slacking in my hwk

Gotta do my hwk first before I head over to Cam's house

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Hey, if anyone wants to smash with me, I'm PROBABLY going to be free for most of the afternoon tomorrow.
It's not a smashfest or anything because I can probably only have like 1-3 people over at a time. Anyway, give me an hour heads up if you want to smash with me. :D

text me or something.

also, I'll probably just end up watching the pound 5 live stream or something, so yeah, text.

Signia

Smash Lord
I'm down to smash with you guys, haven't for like 2 weeks now. Got studying to do though so I can only play a for a little while.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
GUYS. At least ONE person has to remember this.
Does anyone remember this documentary series(maybe for children?) where the only thing worth remembering was the intro song? The intro song was this epic(?) song with this camera that was zooming through this white museum with a bunch of animals and **** like that. I can't remember the title of that series for my life..
it was back in the 2000s?

edit: apparently stab's coming over to my place to smash, so if a couple more people want to join in, get at us.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Does anyone remember this documentary series(maybe for children?) where the only thing worth remembering was the intro song? The intro song was this epic(?) song with this camera that was zooming through this white museum with a bunch of animals and **** like that. I can't remember the title of that series for my life..

edit: apparently stab's coming over to my place to smash, so if a couple more people want to join in, get at us.
uh dayum. any way i could get a ride in on this?

if not, fffffffffff

if yeah, call me =D

ComboFest

Smash Lord

Dude. that show *****. too bad i forgot it.

Signia

Smash Lord
I know what you're talking about but I forget the name, that was like my favorite one too (of those random videos I was shown in grade school)

I liked the theme song but now when I try and remember it, it always turns into Guile's theme

Top Bottom