• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Hey, any falcos want to have a 1 on 1 practice session with me and get some samus practice? :D

aim: corean coca cola

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Paul, I can't comment on your friends fb status so:

Why you have B+ blood type, why not A+?

Also, jason hurry up and get hella good so I can put "BigD1CKmaster88" as one of the featured players in video thread titles lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
Paul, I can't comment on your friends fb status so:

Why you have B+ blood type, why not A+?

Also, jason hurry up and get hella good so I can put "BigD1CKmaster88" as one of the featured players in video thread titles lol
Fool you're too slow, i did that joke already LOL

I don't know, I suck *** in this game

someone can be bigD1CKmaster88 for me....Like Lucky

Lord of Arcana for the psp really really really piss me off

the movement/camera/roll commands are clunk up together and there's no pause function in the game.....That's right no pause so if you're doing an quest, you gotta finish it asap nonstop

it's like Monster Hunter but with Square Enix **** in it

Square Enix you ****ed up

Incronaut

Smash Ace
hey! just as a heads up guys.. i was being a noob and forgot to check my cube to make sure it had its memory card.. so if anyone runs into one of those huge madcatz 4x memory cards thats purple.. please let me know...

my cube was in the back like RIGHT next to hyprids (Dont remmeber which table) so please let me know! all my other save data was on it too :(

DoubleBass

Smash Cadet
I wish I could smash this weekend but I don't think I have any time. and finals are over....

ahchoomattchu

Smash Ace
It was great seeing everyone yesterday.

GGs/my apologies to Kevin/Hyprid for playing this scrubby IC player most of the time. =S

Next time we should rotate better, and I need to join you guys during adventure time.

I'll update you guys later this week if I can secure that venue for a tournament this quarter.

MacD

Banned via Administration
hey yall should come to the chatsworth tourny this sunday

they're preeeetty cool!
lol, a few of us are coming you scrub

Also When are you picking people up McCain?
good question, are you and anto going to be at the same place or am i going to have to get you separately?

if you guys are both gonna be at your place by uci, then i'll get you guys about 11:20 and get hyprid 11:25ish

anto is by his place by main/harvard or whatever, i'll probably get you first about 11, hyprid 11:05ish and anto however long it'd take from there

let me know what's up guys

and like 3 bucks for gas money

i still have one spot if anyone wants to go

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Jk Anthony. I'm still feeling a little sick and i don't want to infect anyone. So i can't go. I will try hard to cure this sickness by tomorrow.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
hyprid, do you by a long shot have my memory card by incident? cause that would be amazing.. if not, do you at least know what table your TV/cube was on ( we were at the same table) so i can at least ask around with WGF people to see if there is any chance of me getting it back?

i feel like a scrub for not checking to see if i had my memory card in the frist place

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
someone left their controller

it's black and has the nintendo logo not on it

MacD

Banned via Administration
ok so stab is meeting me at cam's at 11

once he gets here i'll go get anto/combofest at combofests

then i'll go get you hyprid, sorry i don't have a more specific time but it's whenever stab gets here lol, though i can post right before we leave just so you know. also would you rather me pick you up on the road that goes up mesa? i forget if your hall is close to the arts department or not

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Matt

We gotta go Team Father's Day in tourney eventually lol

And I'll be there on time McCain. I just need to figure out something to do during a long car ride.

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
ok so stab is meeting me at cam's at 11

once he gets here i'll go get anto/combofest at combofests

then i'll go get you hyprid, sorry i don't have a more specific time but it's whenever stab gets here lol, though i can post right before we leave just so you know. also would you rather me pick you up on the road that goes up mesa? i forget if your hall is close to the arts department or not
I live super close to the arts school, so mesa road would work.

hyprid, do you by a long shot have my memory card by incident? cause that would be amazing.. if not, do you at least know what table your TV/cube was on ( we were at the same table) so i can at least ask around with WGF people to see if there is any chance of me getting it back?

i feel like a scrub for not checking to see if i had my memory card in the frist place
I don't think I have it. Sorry. :(

It was great seeing everyone yesterday.

GGs/my apologies to Kevin/Hyprid for playing this scrubby IC player most of the time. =S
No need to apologize. Those were fun games and I don't regret playing them at all.

someone left their controller

it's black and has the nintendo logo not on it
That's mine. I use it to hold the cables for the gamecube in place.

Thanks for hosting smashfests. You do us a great service and are also quick to let us know when people like me leave stuff at your place.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
hyprid, do you at least know what table our TVs were on so i can PM aznlep at the very least? i dont think ill get it back but at least i tried :p

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
as soon as the mod in charge sees that your paypal went through

if you sent an echeck, it might take a few days

Jun.

Smash Lord
ty ty

It was through Paypal echeck I believe.

And can I change my name to an account that already exists?

There's some 28 year old named Jun.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
they don't allow you to name change if the account already exists, even if they haven't signed on for years

something about they might always come back and cause confusion

Top Bottom