• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
hey i wanna know about this parenting style
lol its nothing we were just eating and then it got to how we think high school kids are ******** (i know its a generalization, if youre personally not ******** then youre cool). then it got to me saying if my kids were ******** like that then i'd mess with them like if they talked back to me a lot or something. saying things like "i dont care what you say, im going to this party."

first of all if i said "i dont care what you ______" to my parents, i'd get slapped lol. but i'd take it a step further and say back:

"oh ok fine. I'LL GO TOO!" then i would proceed to call my wife and tell her to get ready for this party that our kid really wants to go to and i would embarrass him to the point that if he/she wouldnt wanna disrespect me or my wife like that again

its funnier in person... lol. and i dont specifically remember everything else i said but yeah. dude where were you all saturday. i only saw you like 3 times :[

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
"oh ok fine. I'LL GO TOO!" then i would proceed to call my wife and tell her to get ready for this party that our kid really wants to go to and i would embarrass him to the point that if he/she wouldnt wanna disrespect me or my wife like that again:[
Haha, that might backfire. Everyone would be like, "Omg Chizzle Jr. Your dad is so cool! And your mom's mad cute too!"

Kira-

Smash Champion
Hey I can't see the facebook page (I'm assuming Rei posted the kbbq/karaoke event right? could be somethign else entirely)

anyway if you did make one just set it for Feb 11, there might be a tourney on saturday and i know some of us kids can't stay out late on sunday

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
Hey I can't see the facebook page (I'm assuming Rei posted the kbbq/karaoke event right? could be somethign else entirely)

anyway if you did make one just set it for Feb 11, there might be a tourney on saturday and i know some of us kids can't stay out late on sunday
The link Rei posted is for the Shinsengumi 10th Anniversary $3 Ramen Sale.

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
To celebrate our 10th anniversary, We will be offering a bowl of our Hakata Ramen for ONLY $3 (regularly $6.95)!! We even open an hour early for those days. Please mark your calendar and come by early because we serve only 550 bowls each day. As soon as we reach 550, we are closing for the day.

We truly appreciate your continuing support. The words, "Thank you" cannot experss enough of our gratitude. We wouldn't come this far without you. I hope we will continue great relationship in a long time!

Date: Feb 26, Sat. and Feb 27, Sun

Time: 10:30 to the time we reach serving 550 (we open an hour earlier than regular business hours!)

Place: Shin Sen Gumi Fountain Valley (we are opening up for Robata side at lunch time 10:30am - Approx. 3:30pm for your less time to wait!)

Price:$3 plus tax per bowl of ramen (extra noodles can be ordered as much as you would like!)
Why does WoW have a board game?

Kira-

Smash Champion
CAUSE IT'S SO aWESOMZZE I just want to play it all the time

U GET TO LEVEL UP

any game where u get to level up is automatically fun for awhile

if they let you distribute stats / pick your own abilities it's automatically an 8.5 on ign

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I'm going to UCI on friday

and am gonna end up wandering around the campus and calling people lol

rinse and repeat saturday

Hekkkk yaaaa

REI, lets get people over and have an adventure or some ****, preferably one that involves food

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
let's do it

i'm always down for adventures

i'll be writing my paper while you guys smash

i'm out at 2pm

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
Rei should add "-puh" to the end of his name. Rei-puh.

Ignoring my crazy, I can't do anything this weekend. Why so many projects!?

DJMirror

Smash Master
JDM I'll go to that smashfest on saturday

MacD I'm not going to that tournament anymore since I just got ***** by life and hackers

Top Bottom