• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

JDM

Smash Champion
LOL my dad just asked me if I would like to go to the SoCal Regionals pre party tonight.

What kind of parent asks their son to go to a tourney with them?

Signia

Smash Lord
Ahh man, sucks you strained your back. Well first of all you cannot be on the sleep schedule you are on, because you don't start repairing muscles until you've been sleeping for 2 hours. So if you slept 8 hours, you would essentially be recovering for the last 6 hours only.

As for the lifts I can teach you how to do those under some supervision.
not gonna lie I was always sore for a long *** time after my workouts, but that's how it's always been for me, I push myself pretty hard

im off polyphasic now though, a combination of slipping on my diet, frequent power outtages (WTF am I supposed to do for 6 hrs of darkness), and threatening parents has been too much for me to handle. I'll get back on it this christmas break.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
asian ******* all up in irvine

they walk up and i don't see them until i run into them

and then i secretly cop a feel

then i walk away quietly

like a ninja

silence

it's a funny mental picture huh?
QFT to thundercloud.

i just wanted to mention that the vision i have of your facial expression after you walk away is PRICELESS!!!

i just read the socal social thread.. that place is whack haha but go spenser man!!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
if anyone wants to play i'm free starting now

i'll just be grinding on fate unlimited codes untll someone comes

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i'm down for late-night melee tonight

i'll show up sometime between 8-9 if you're still doing stuff and stay until whenever

and i can finally upgrade to 10.6 lol

Thundercloud

Smash Journeyman
I might be coming in an hour or two. Wanted to hit Radioshack and do some stuff before I become unproductive for the rest of the day.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
ok i was going to ask if anything was still going on about now, but i am so tired from the past few days, so not today......

DoubleBass

Smash Cadet
NO. Anto just wants people to bash me. Yea everybody, I'm the reason why Anto asked that... Metal is the best tho lol...

EDIT Anto wants me to tell you guys that I think hip hop is trash.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
well hip hop IS trash

anything composed after the end of the 20th century is more likely to be trash than not trash.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
NO. Anto just wants people to bash me. Yea everybody, I'm the reason why Anto asked that... Metal is the best tho lol...

EDIT Anto wants me to tell you guys that I think hip hop is trash.
I'm not bashing him as much as I'm defending hip hop. So I think metal music are kind of like the lakers. They're a good team, I just don't like their fans. I also just don't like watching the lakers(personal opinion), but I think they're a good team.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Deadshot and I spent the past 7 hours editing this movie for his french class. It's like a low-budget inception. So ****.

Some of the more hilarious parts were:

Me showing him Silent Wolf's Combo video.
*Silent Wolf does Uthrow -> pivot regrab*
Mike: HE STOLE THAT FROM ME!
Me: I'm pretty sure people have been doing that for a while mike....
Mike: Yeah, ME!

Discussing how we're pretty much 1000x better at not getting JV 5 stocked than Ekoli and Jason. Also looking up that **** crew video from forever ago where Gsub gets 4 stocked by S2J then Deadshot comes in and beats him.

What digi-destined Grev would be
Courage - Ghad
friendship - Glow
Love - Grila
Reliability - Stab
Sincerity - Gsub
Light - Deadshot
Hope - Ekoli
Knowledge - Sherigami

Figuring out what alias I would go by in the credits. As to not ruin the serious tone of the video, he rejected my choices of:
Hypno Toad
INCEPTION
Clint Beastwood
Mew2king
Scott Pilgrim
Your Mother
Ekoli the Legend

I'm going to upload it once he gives me the green light and if he doesn't I'll probably upload it anyway

Cheers~

Top Bottom