• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Kira-

Smash Champion
Me too. The more they hurt the more technical I am.

It's like opening Rock Lee's gates, the better you become, the sooner you get arthritis

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
it reminds me of the artist don hertzfelt

known for the poptart cartoon art

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
So this week really sucks for me playing smash, I have two midterms tomorrow, one on friday, and a test the monday after that.

That said, who on campus is up for playing some time after that?

oh, and
<---- Shinki is great.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
let's play when you're finished

i haven't played for a long time also

Kira-

Smash Champion
Yea so I had this encounter with a girl that I was gonna tell you guys, but it turns out NOT to be such a great story (short version: I thought she was cute but when I actually saw her I was like ugh). So that made me imagine an internet meme comic for IVC cause this school is lacking in the girls department. If you've seen the comic where they go, "THE PS3 HAS NO GAMES" with that horrified face it would be similar to that except the last frame would be a troll face. I'm not going to post it now cause I'm in the Math lab at IVC and I don't want to be looking up troll face instead of studying for my test which is tomorrow and I am so effed for. Instead I'm just going to describe it to you so you can envision this in your head:

Box 1: (top left)

Dude 1: Hey man guess what? Carl told me he got a HOT girlfriend, met her in his class at IVC!

Box 2: (top right)

Dude 2: What?? But that's impossible..
Dude 1: Why's that?

Box 3: (bottom left)

*close up on Dude 2 normal face*
Dude 2: Because...

Box 4: (bottom right)
*trollface*
Dude 2: IVC HAS NO HOT GIRLS

k not so great, back to studying

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Anyone with a car free at 10:30 on saturday?

So I have to go to the spectrum at 10:00 for some extra credit art history thing and was wondering if anyone wanted to play smash when it ends (10:30). Only thing is that you have to pick me up lol. I'd be really grateful.

DJMirror

Smash Master
So I have to go to the spectrum at 10:00 for some extra credit art history thing and was wondering if anyone wanted to play smash when it ends (10:30). Only thing is that you have to pick me up lol. I'd be really grateful.
I wish!

*I just wanna reply to try out my new sig*

@Dave

that's one of the reasons why DC Money transferred to OCC from IVC.

Nah jk I'm not sure the real reason tho

Double edit: Then again what you said was the same thing that DC Money told me and he wasn't joking when he said there's alot more better looking girls at OCC when I was at the OCC campus.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Why do you keep having so much art history extra credit stab?

More importantly...why do you even need that much extra credit in an art history class?

and i have a test tomorrow... :(

DJMirror

Smash Master
He's just looking for an excuse to get out of the house.

and he has a ****ing A in that class.

Signia

Smash Lord
Yea so I had this encounter with a girl that I was gonna tell you guys, but it turns out NOT to be such a great story (short version: I thought she was cute but when I actually saw her I was like ugh). So that made me imagine an internet meme comic for IVC cause this school is lacking in the girls department. If you've seen the comic where they go, "THE PS3 HAS NO GAMES" with that horrified face it would be similar to that except the last frame would be a troll face. I'm not going to post it now cause I'm in the Math lab at IVC and I don't want to be looking up troll face instead of studying for my test which is tomorrow and I am so effed for. Instead I'm just going to describe it to you so you can envision this in your head:

Box 1: (top left)

Dude 1: Hey man guess what? Carl told me he got a HOT girlfriend, met her in his class at IVC!

Box 2: (top right)

Dude 2: What?? But that's impossible..
Dude 1: Why's that?

Box 3: (bottom left)

*close up on Dude 2 normal face*
Dude 2: Because...

Box 4: (bottom right)
*trollface*
Dude 2: IVC HAS NO HOT GIRLS

k not so great, back to studying
I thought it was funny

just another reason to go to a UCI (for you asian lovers)

So is Rei having a smashfest or will I have to host one tomorrow?

DJMirror

Smash Master
I thought it was funny

just another reason to go to a UCI (for you asian lovers)

So is Rei having a smashfest or will I have to host one tomorrow?
nah UC Irvine is alright. If you're serious about picking girls over education..I suggest UCLA, UCSD or UCSB....>.>...Don't ask....

Kira-

Smash Champion
I can. Except I'm like 90% sure I'm gonna want to lift weights after that so you can play the real dj mirror for 45 mins until I'm done then I can **** you all you want. Uhh actually he wont wake up until like 2pm so we'll just play

that's one of the reasons why DC Money transferred to OCC from IVC.

Nah jk I'm not sure the real reason tho

Double edit: Then again what you said was the same thing that DC Money told me and he wasn't joking when he said there's alot more better looking girls at OCC when I was at the OCC campus.
Yeah we talked about it, remember Jenny got all mad out of nowhere? lolol

Btw.. I would not suggest UCSD lol. SDSU on the other hand... except there was a study done on sdsu that said like 1/3 people there have stds LOOL kinda makes sense tho if u think about it

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I can. Except I'm like 90% sure I'm gonna want to lift weights after that so you can play the real dj mirror for 45 mins until I'm done then I can **** you all you want. Uhh actually he wont wake up until like 2pm so we'll just play
Oh awesome

I'm down to style on your washed up sheik all day =)
jk

Though, I'm interested to see what your workout routine is.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Oh awesome

I'm down to style on your washed up sheik all day =)
jk

Though, I'm interested to see what your workout routine is.
**** =) Let's mm, my sheik/fox/falco/marth vs your falco =P
by MM I mean ultimate pride match with bragging rights, me vs connor style

my workout routine is very simple. I started with the Starting Strength program (aka Rippetoe workout aka SS program aka SILENTSPECTRE PROGRAM FTW) but modified it slightly (not for the better, but for the more convenient. Which is a horrible reason to do anything but yeah). I'll explain it to you saturday

JDM

Smash Champion
I just dominated my Psych test today and my English teacher extended the due date for our paper.(So now I only have 1 paper due on Monday)

Also my new stick is godlike.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'm feeling better (was sick) but i don't think i should host tomorrow

just in case

unless you guys don't mind

oh i have 1 cube only now

also who wants to have a holiday potluck this year?

close to thanksgiving or christmas

Incronaut

Smash Ace
i might be able to play on saturday! O_o"

i heard UCSB girls had a lot of STDs too but that could be just rumor.. i dunno tho kinda makes sense too haha..

UCLA girls are stupid cute considering how smart they are to get in there (irony) but honestly i think UCI girls are just as cute (maybe bias) even though i totally have an eye for white girls -.-

ANYWAY if i do play on saturday ill MM with my pikachu :D but not too much cause it probably sucks

Signia

Smash Lord
I just started working out about a month ago, strained my lower back hardcore, I have no idea wtf I'm doing, give me pointers kira. Where are you guys playing tomorrow? get at my SICK GANON

Kira-

Smash Champion
I just started working out about a month ago, strained my lower back hardcore, I have no idea wtf I'm doing, give me pointers kira. Where are you guys playing tomorrow? get at my SICK GANON
Ahh man, sucks you strained your back. Well first of all you cannot be on the sleep schedule you are on, because you don't start repairing muscles until you've been sleeping for 2 hours. So if you slept 8 hours, you would essentially be recovering for the last 6 hours only.

As for the lifts I can teach you how to do those under some supervision.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Shorter Asian girls are soooooo cute. We don't have very many in the region of Arizona. It's my dream to catch 'em all!
Oh so you're into those Asian ******* huh? Try Garden Grove/Fountain Valley Asian coffee cafe.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
asian ******* all up in irvine

they walk up and i don't see them until i run into them

and then i secretly cop a feel

then i walk away quietly

like a ninja

silence

it's a funny mental picture huh?

Top Bottom